False prophet - David Owuor

Correspondence regarding various false teachers.
You can visit our false teachers section here.
jose

False prophet - David Owuor

Post by jose »

Praise The LORD,

Greetings in The Name of our LORD JESUS, i was writing in reference to an article that was written by this website regarding The LORD'S MIGHTY PROPHET Dr. David Owuor. it tore my heart and we as a Nation Need to REPENT for the Blasphemy we publish and poison The LORD'S sheep. i wanted to share that by The LORD'S Grace and Great Mercy as an American i have been allowed to be a physical eye witness of The GREATEST REVIVAL in The History of mankind numerous times now (Joel 2:28). The Fruit on the Ground is ENORMOUS, HIV aids is being healed and the blood results are confirmed by CDC Atalanta, and All Top Medical facilities Globally!

This is Truly The LORD'S Promised Messenger (Mal 4:5) that would be sent to prepare The Way for The Return of our GLORIOUS MESSIAH. i humbly ask you in the fear of The LORD to remove the articles that were written against The LORD'S MIGHTY PROPHET Dr. David Owuor, and to ask The LORD to help you and open your spiritual eye's and ears so that HE may reveal to you HIS MIGHTY SERVANT (James 4:3-10). your soul is at Risk! i am a pastor of the LORD with a personal stake in seeing this revival reach our nation, state, community, altar, and family!

All of us Hallelujah! The Church as a whole must now return to the Only Highway
that will lead to heaven Isaiah 35:8-9, This is the time to Repent and have "ZERO Tolerance to sin & Apostacy,

Righteousness & Holiness is The Way.

The MESSIAH is COMING! Isaiah 40:1-3, Hebrews, 12:14, Malachi 3:1

Shalom

Micah 6:8-9
Pst. Jose Bustos Bobadilla
Ministry of Repentance and Holiness
http://highwayofholiness.us/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: False prophet - David Owuor

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

http://www.highwayofholiness.us/usa-alt ... teachings/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

“Thus says the LORD: 'Cursed is the man who trusts in man and makes flesh his strength, whose heart turns away from the LORD. He is like a shrub in the desert, and shall not see any good come. He shall dwell in the parched places of the wilderness, in an uninhabited salt land'” (Jeremiah 17:5-6 ESV).

You are a phony, Jose, just like your false prophet, Owuor. That is why he has duped you. The Lord has sent you strong delusion.

Paul and Victor

Return to “False Teachers”