Jonathan Cahn and his books

Correspondence regarding various false teachers.
You can visit our false teachers section here.
Joseph

Jonathan Cahn and his books

Post by Joseph »

Hi,

My wife is really excited about Jonathan Cahn and his books.
What do you know about him?

Joe

Paul Cohen

Re: Jonathan Cahn and his books

Post by Paul Cohen »

Regarding Jonathan Cahn, we glanced at his materials several years ago and had this to say to another person inquiring about him:

We've run across The Harbinger before, but didn't see anything worth spending time on. As I recall, it's sensationalistic speculation without revelation or a Word from God. Stick to the things that the Lord is making known and the judgment He brings to you personally, and you'll be part of the solution and not part of the problem. Those captivated with judgment coming on others don't realize they're part of the problem and that judgment is coming for them.

Are you reading on our site, Joseph, and if so, are you sharing the Truth the Lord has given us with your wife? Only the Truth that makes free can supplant with Life the knowledge that goes nowhere.

Paul

Joseph

Post by Joseph »

I would think his speculation and unfulfilled predictions would meritinclusion in your list as false teachers. Perhaps you can reevaluate ,especially since he has written a second book.
Thanks
Joe

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

I believe this is Joseph: https://www.linkedin.com/in/josephbetro

We never decided not to include Jonathan Cahn, Joseph, but we also haven't taken the time to write more about him that would merit publication. The Lord has us working on other articles and letters, particularly helping those who need and seek it.

Here you are, for example, one of many asking us for something. Are you taking advantage of what the Lord has provided through us, beyond the narrow matter of Cahn being false?

You didn't answer my question from the last letter:

“Are you reading on our site, Joseph, and if so, are you sharing the Truth the Lord has given us with your wife?”

Paul

Return to “False Teachers”