austin sparks

Correspondence regarding various false teachers.
You can visit our false teachers section here.
Diwi

austin sparks

Post by Diwi »

The Lord, by His wonderful grace called me into His Kingdom when I was about 33. Entering the Christian scene was baffling. Baptised by the Pentecostal movement the Lord led me through many experiences and churches . Some of them were lifeless. Some were legalistic. Some loved christian rock music and some forbade all music in church. The list is endless.

When we were disillusioned the Lord sent someone to our little farm who had been under the ministry of Austin Sparks. How our hearts were warmed. What we had already discovered in the word itself about division , competition and other issues, was wonderfully affirmed by this dear brother who has passed into eternity years ago. I am now 85. I live in a small city of 7000 people and there are about 12 churches in town apart from sects and splinter groups. The sheep are either falling away or floating from one denomination to the other. Can you tell me which of the 12 plus pastors are ordained by the Lord??

If it was not for the ministry of Austin sparks, I would be another Christian just warming the pews. Where there is no vision, the people perish. Christ in us is the hope of glory. No ministry made that clearer to me than Austin Sparks.

Maybe you can tell me where young converts in this town should go to. We have a smorgas board of churches today and the House of the Lord lies waste indeed. Biting and devouring one another can be a dangerous game. And I don't think Paul was wrong in saying “God revealed His Son in me”. That is why the Holy Spirit was given, To glorify Christ, to lead us into all truth { who else is the TRUTH but Jesus} and to comfort us. Saddened indeed, Diwi Bekins

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: austin sparks

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

https://www.facebook.com/diwi.bekins?fref=nf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hi Diwi,

You ask:
“Can you tell me which of the 12 plus pastors are ordained by the Lord??”
Answer: None.

Read:
We Want You to Know
Here Is the Way It Is

Habakkuk 3:17-19 MKJV
(17) Though the fig tree shall not blossom, and fruit is not on the vines; the labor of the olive fails, and the fields yield no food. The flock is cut off from the fold, and no herd is in the stalls;
(18) yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.
(19) GOD the Lord is my strength, and He will make my feet like hinds' feet, and He will make me to walk on my high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments.

But the Lord is here with His people.
Read The Gathering

Diwi, we see your post of PM Cameron at your FB page. Do you realize that while the Christians to whom he refers present many “good works,” they are at best the lukewarm Christians the Lord spews out of His mouth and at worst, counterfeit?

Paul and Victor
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Return to “False Teachers”