Syd Roth has so much Holy Spirit

Correspondence regarding various false teachers.
You can visit our false teachers section here.
Pam and Ken

Syd Roth has so much Holy Spirit

Post by Pam and Ken »

It's so sad that you live in a world without love what happened when you were young .Syd Roth has so much Holy Spirit he encourages millions.God also talks about the accuser of the brethren he's up there in the courtroom accusing people that love God he does not need you to help him.slander God calls it presumption more of the Devils characteristics.I am a believer in the true God and I love truth and it's good to stand up for truth if you have it but be careful that you don't get to the pearly gates and he says to YOU DEPART FROM ME I KNOW YOU NOT Another thing the Jews have the answers so get the hebrew interpretation of the bible there you will learn the real truth of the word of God.Have a good day and may God bless you grant you revelational truth of Gods Word and open your spiritual eyes to his truth and give you everything you need to be whole and complete.May he take you deeper in him to understand what true relationship is.If you take this as correction and not criticism you will become wise .

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: Syd Roth has so much Holy Spirit

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

Pamela, so lost and clueless, yet thinking you know so much. We leave you in your sin and delusion.

“Jesus said to them, If you were blind, you would have no sin. But now you say, We see. Therefore your sin remains” (John 9:41 MKJV).

Loved, saved, and commissioned by the Lord Jesus Christ to bear testimony of the Truth to the world that all men may be enabled to love Him and one another,

Paul and Victor
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Pam and Ken

Post by Pam and Ken »

If there is any false doctrine it's yours.Did you know 80percent of evangelical Pastors are in hell,and did you also know that Yahushua his real name, came against the religious systems of the day the Pharisees .what you have to ask yourself is have you got the truth?because if you haven't then your name will not be written in the lambs book of life.

I know for sure the church has not got the truth.It was people like you that crucified him.wake up mate and study the Hebrew rootes you will be shocked.The King James has a lot of mistakes.come out of the false doctrine of the church,and seek him for truth and you will find it.i hope you heed this.

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

You're way off target, Pam and Ken. And you're making false accusations. You both need to repent, big-time.

Read:

Is the King James Authorized Version the Perfect Word of God?
Answer to an Apologist for Worship of the KJV
Hebrew Names for God
The Church
Diabolical Doctrines
The True Marks of a Cult

Paul

Pam and Ken

Post by Pam and Ken »

We are absolutely on target our job is to unmaske the devil ,and to bring the darkness to the light before him and make crooked paths straight .i think that's what I am doing here.

We want the unadulterated truth not mans head knowledge or theologians Here say.

You remind me of the Pharisees the religious system of the day in Yashuas time that he came against I am saying to you that please seek deeper for truth and not off the top its gold dust dig deeper for gold nuggets.Pam And Ken

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Ken, do you approve of your wife (or sister or daughter or whoever this person is) foaming at the mouth publicly on the internet, falsely accusing people and blaspheming the Lord Jesus Christ in your name? Do you think you'll escape the wrath of God on sin by sitting there silently, whether you agree or not?

Paul

Pam and Ken

Post by Pam and Ken »

Paul quite the contrary,Maybe if you had a wife like her you might start to learn the truth of the word.I am in agreement with her totally.You are very Unteachable to the truth.

Why don't you study about the history of the church and Hebrew rootes you may find out the truth.

As for foaming at the mouth it was you condemning an innocent man.
I strongly recommend you repent for slander of an innocent man.

By the way The Messiahs real name you really need to study and the Torah.

Ken

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

2 Timothy 3:1-7 MKJV
(1) Know this also, that in the last days grievous times will be at hand.
(2) For men will be self-lovers, money-lovers, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
(3) without natural affection, unyielding, false accusers, without self-control, savage, despisers of good,
(4) traitors, reckless, puffed up, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,
(5) having a form of godliness, but denying the power of it; even turn away from these.
(6) For of these are those who creep into houses and lead captive silly women loaded with sins, led away with different kinds of lusts,
(7) ever learning and never able to come to the full knowledge of the truth.

And as a signpost that we're truly at the end, degeneracy having run its natural course downward, we now have women leading silly men laden with sins into all blasphemy and destruction.

No thanks, Ken. We'll stick with the Lord Jesus Christ, not Ashtoreth and Baal, your gods by which you try to appropriate His Name.

Paul

Return to “False Teachers”