David Kirkwood aka David Servant

Correspondence regarding various false teachers.
You can visit our false teachers section here.
John

David Kirkwood aka David Servant

Post by John »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

Hello,

I found your page as I was looking for information on David Kirkwood aka David Servant. He teaches total annihilation after death and other heresies.

He changed his name to protect himself.

John

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: David Kirkwood aka David Servant

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

Hi John,

Did you read our phone conversation with David in Ministers of Mammon: Gathered and Bundled? What do you think?

Yes, The Wicked Are Annihilated is a diabolical doctrine. Do you teach Never-ending Torment for those who die in their sin? Which would be more becoming of a merciful God? But even better, are you aware that a third possibility is the reality, that God is in the process of saving all men?

Repent of Calvin, John. Read of his grievous and murderous error:

The Fruit of Cain Multiplied: The Murderer John Calvin

True Hope for Reform Church Members and All Calvin Doctrine

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk
www.ThePathofTruth.com

John

Re: David Kirkwood aka David Servant

Post by John »

Hello Paul,

Thanks for getting back to me. I did read your phone conversation with David in Ministers of Mammon: Gathered and Bundled. I first met David Kirkwood at a church he pastored near Bridgeville, Pennsylvania. That was about 14 or 15 years ago, before he changed his name to "servant". Occasionally, he sends me email "teachings." I usually delete them without reading.

Amazon still lists his books under both names.

I teach what Jesus taught for those who die in their sin and that Scripture teaches us that God is in the process of saving all men, not wanting any to perish but that all would come to repentance.

I'm not a follower of John Calvin. Nor do I subscribe to his tulip. I'll read the material you linked in your message.

Thanks again for getting back to me. Keep up the good work!

Best-

John

Return to “False Teachers”