Dr Owuor is not inside the bible... why concentrate on him?

Correspondence regarding various false teachers.
You can visit our false teachers section here.
Joseph

Dr Owuor is not inside the bible... why concentrate on him?

Post by Joseph »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

My question is . When will we preach Jesus crucified if by now you preach about Paul n Apollos? Dr owuor is not inside the bible... why concentrate on him... the failure begin when you focus your attention on a person n forget to preach Christ.

Paul said as long as Christ is mentioned, I dont care...

Preach christ... coz whether he is a true prophet or not that is non of my business.

The way...the truth n the life is Christ himself.

Paul Cohen

Re: Dr Owuor is not inside the bible... why concentrate on him?

Post by Paul Cohen »

Joseph,

A woman whose family was “caught up with Owuor” wrote us asking about him, the implicit question being - “Is he a man of God as he claims?” Are you saying that answering her question with the truth isn't preaching Christ? Aren't you aware that Jesus Christ IS the Truth?

You say it's none of your business whether Owuor is a true prophet. That's a lie. If Owuor is a prophet sent by God, you should be listening to him. And if he isn't a prophet from God, you should avoid his evil leaven, by your word and example leading others away from his pernicious error, even as Paul the apostle warned his flock day and night with tears.

Or are you not your brother's keeper? Are you a follower of Cain? Sounds like you are.

Our whole website preaches the Word of God, the Lord Jesus Christ, Joseph. Why don't you see Him? What idol has blinded you to the Light of All Men? You need to repent - you're dead in your sins.

Paul Cohen
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Return to “False Teachers”