I am a Missionary/Bible prophecy teacher/Author, in ministry since 1963 !!

Correspondence regarding various false teachers.
You can visit our false teachers section here.
Morgan Sorensen

Post by Morgan Sorensen »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

Paul, I read your posting on GOOGLE about Doug Hamp being a FALSE TEACHER on the Passage of Gen.6:1-7 !!

I am a Missionary/Bible prophecy teacher/Author, in ministry since 1963 !! And Though I will AGREE that Doug Hamp has several False Teachings, This is NOT One of them !!!

The words in Gen.6:3, which declare, ..."My Spirit shall not always strive with MAN, for that He also is FLESH: Yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years." ....Clearly in the HEBREW is speaking to ADAM, as the word translated "MAN" in that passage in the ENGLISH Bible, comes from the word ADAM , in the HEBREW Text.

So God is NOT here speaking to Angelic beings, but making a declaration to the man ADAM, who was Given 120 more years to repent !!! Your Lack of understanding here, makes you just as much as False teacher as you are accusing Doug Hamp of, on something He is Actually Teaching CORRECTLY, according to the scriptures !!!

So it seems your "Pathoftruth" ministry is part "Path of ERROR" !!!

Morgan Sorensen

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Morgan, you're saying the exact same thing about Genesis 6 as I said in the writing about Doug Hamp:

“Where do you see angels here? God says He won't strive with whom - angels? No, He says He won't always strive with man.”

You must have me mixed up with Doug, which isn't a problem. But being slipshod with facts and quick to accuse men of God is a problem, and certainly aren't good indicators for what you say is your ministry. Is this it, Morgan?

https://www.facebook.com/morgansorensenministries/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If so, there are many indicators of falsehood. Read:

The True Marks of a Cult
Diabolical Doctrines

If not you, read anyway.

Paul Cohen
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Morgan Sorensen

Paul, First of, I am Never "slipshod with Facts", as you falsely assert !! The word in Gen.6:3, is NOT about MAN,...But about the man ADAM !!
God is Addressing the Man ADAM, ( whom He Created )...and GOD said He would give ADAM another 120 yearsm to repent !!

That was what I was Addressing, ...your ERROR of calling the name ADAM,...MAN !! As this is incorrectly translated in the English !!
So be a little more careful in your condescension when you are corrected !!

The Facebook page is mine, and I challenge you to point out, point for point what 'You Think' is incorrect doctrine, or Not Biblical, and I shall be Glad to 'pin' your own FALSE TEACHINGS to the WALL !!

Morgan

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

You're right, Morgan - I now see that you didn't take “man” to mean “man” at large, but to literally mean only “Adam,” the first man and son of God. My bad for not realizing you were saying something so obviously daft and in error.

“And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years” (Genesis 6:3 KJV).

If God was addressing Adam, He would have said so. There is nothing whatsoever to connect this verse to Adam, not in itself or the context. The context is Noah's time, his 500th year, and what God was planning to do with mankind because of the wickedness described. By this point, Adam had already been dead for over 600 years.

Furthermore, the word translated as “man” always means “man,” and never Adam specifically. Just 4 verses after the Scripture you quoted, is an excellent example that definitively refutes your twisted translation:

“And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created, from the face of the earth, both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air. For I repent that I have made them. But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD” (Genesis 6:7-8 MKJV).

Aside from the glaring issue of a timeline that doesn't fit, how could God be talking about destroying Adam when it's clear that He proceeded to destroy “man,” all men, from the face of the earth?

If you weren't so proud of your credentials, Morgan, I would be ashamed to have to explain such a simple matter to a man of your age and presumed experience. But there is no fool like an old fool, hardened off in pride and ignorance, and it's my pleasure in the Lord Jesus Christ to point this out to you, since it's His Name you're taking in vain and defiling.

As for the false doctrines on your page, I gave you our writings. Look for yourself, if you're interested, and have at it if you think you can prove us and the Scriptures wrong.

Paul

Morgan Sorensen

Paul, Your Levitical Arrogance, outweighs your common sense.

Any Seasoned Minister of the Gospel knows that the Context of Gen.6:1-3, deals with a "former timeline" BEFORE the Death of ADAM !! ....... That is why the Rabbinical "Ben Chajjim" Hebrew Masoretic text, clearly indicates the Name ADAM, which means "Man", but was the 'NAME SPECIFIC' Given to ADAM !! ( Heb., "b·adm" áÈ àÈ ãÈ í )

Gen.6:4-8 deals with the "time-line" AFTER the death of ADAM, and leads into the time of Noah's Flood, about 1656 years after ADAMS Creation.

But your Lack of Biblical knowledge and your "supremacy attitude", will of course Never admit to such FACT !!!

Also your usage of Fraudulent Biblical Text, such as the MKJV , indicates your ignorance of true manuscript source, and your castigating me for correcting you, demonstrates that the "Love of God" is NOT in YOU !!!

I took some time to look over your 'CULTISH' doctrines, such as the SABBATH.... SECOND COMING,...FREE WILL,.... KJV PREFERRED WORD OF GOD,... THE TRINITY,...SOUL IS IMMORTAL,
All of which your reasonings and conclusions are HERETICAL and CULTISH !!!

What you present is SO TWISTED , it Beggars description !!! You are a "Sophomore" ( from the Latin "EinSoph" and "Moron" ) ..... an educated FOOL !!

I will not even dignify your SICK WEBSITE Postings, with a comment of rebuke.

Paul Cohen, You are ONE SICK PUPPY

Morgan

Return to “False Teachers”