Your mindset on Franklin Walden

Correspondence regarding various false teachers.
You can visit our false teachers section here.
Terance

Your mindset on Franklin Walden

Post by Terance »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

Good day,

It was brought to my attention that your views on Mr Walden as being a false prophet. I'm sure exactly where you stand but I would like to know more of what your mindset is regarding this person. Look forward to your response.

Terance

Paul Cohen

Re: Your mindset on Franklin Walden

Post by Paul Cohen »

Hi Terance,

See our postings on Walden and then get back to us if you have any questions or comments:

Teaching Baal Worship
Who Heals and Gets the Glory?

Paul Cohen

Terance

Post by Terance »

I've read the articles and find it troubling that from your "observance" you got a "revelation" that F Walden is a false prophet. What does his lifestyle promote? Where does his preaching state this? I fail to see that by his preaching presentation, he is classified as a false prophet and because his son has carried on the mantle, he cannot be trusted. I can see some of your points, but will not accept your view on Mr Walden. The other evangelist may come in question somewhat.

I have listened to F Walden preachings and teachings, and I have never heard him try to heal anyone in the name of Franklin Walden although demons would definitely know that he is a minister of Jesus. I hope you understand and realize that his accent will differ seeing that he is from the south? I've listened to many ministers from southern usa and have come to the conclusion that their dialect and speech will remain the same. Sometimes it is difficult to understand, but they are still believers. I have travelled to the southern states and guess what? We sound funny to them as well too! Does that make us False Prophets and Baal worshippers as well?

Again, before we make assessments on a person, we should walk in their shoes, know their lifestyle, what they believe.

I would certainly hope that my son carry on the gospel of Jesus Christ when my time comes to go to be with the Lord. I do not have issues with fellowship with other brethren; the Lord has shown me to love everyone, preach his word, and he will do the changing of heart, soul and spirit. Jesus is Lord

Terance

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Hi Terance,

Concerning what I report of Franklin Walden, you're mistaken on a few points. The question to ask is, “Why?”

The revelation was from God, not of my “observance” or imagination. He spoke to me, saying, “This is a Baal worship service.” I sign those words in blood, by the Lord's grace.

If it was a Baal worship service and the people were all worshipping at his feet and Franklin was eating it up, what do YOU make of it? Was that not so unlike what Paul and Silas did when people came to offer sacrifices to them?

Acts 14:11-18 MKJV
(11) And seeing what Paul did, the crowd lifted up their voice, saying in Lycaonian, The gods have come down to us, becoming like men.
(12) And they called Barnabas Jupiter, and Paul Mercury, because he was the chief speaker.
(13) And the priest of Jupiter, being before their city, brought oxen and garlands to the gates, wishing to sacrifice with the crowds.
(14) But hearing this, the apostles Barnabas and Paul tore their clothes and ran in among the people, crying out
(15) and saying, Men, why do you do these things? We also are men of like passions with you, and preaching the Gospel to you to turn you from these vanities to the living God, Who made the heaven and the earth and the sea, and all things in them;
(16) Who in past generations allowed all nations to walk in their own ways.
(17) And yet He did not leave Himself without witness, doing good, giving rain and fruitful season to us from heaven, filling our hearts with food and gladness.
(18) And saying these things, they scarcely stopped the people from sacrificing to them.

Walden companied and preached with his associate, Art Beals, who was revealed to me as coming in the person of Satan, a vision of God that was fulfilled in the 7th year. How do you argue with Walden's demonic associations and God's revelation?

My testimony has nothing whatsoever to do with Walden's accent. You are foolish in surmising so. Read the report again and see if you can perceive what I was saying. However, even what I did say of how he spoke isn't really necessary. Are not the two points I just brought forth here sufficient?

As to the qualifications you press on me, what do you have to say about these words:

1 Corinthians 2:14-16 MKJV
(14) But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
(15) But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is judged by no one.
(16) For who has known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct Him? But we have the mind of Christ.

I have no problem with a preacher's son preaching the Gospel, whether his father is dead or alive. That isn't what I was saying. You have failed to perceive earthly things here; how then can you be expected to receive the heavenly?

John the Immerser also preached the Word and left “the changing of heart, soul and spirit” to the Lord. Here were some of His words:

Luke 3:7-9 MKJV
(7) Then he said to the crowd that came forth to be baptized by him, O generation of vipers! Who has warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
(8) Therefore bring forth fruits worthy of repentance, and do not begin to say within yourselves, We have Abraham for our father. For I say to you that God is able to raise up children to Abraham from these stones.
(9) And now also the axe is laid to the root of the trees. Therefore every tree which does not bring forth good fruit is cut down and cast into the fire.

Had John failed to “love them”? Try reading the section: False Love - Satans Last Stronghold.

You preach and yet err, not knowing the Scriptures or their power. Is it any wonder you are deceived? Tell me, should I believe you, Terance Lacquette, or the Lord Jesus Christ by His Written AND Spoken Word?

Is it your time for judgment and awakening?

Victor Hafichuk

Terance

Post by Terance »

Interesting to say the least. I've read your articles and there is no need to read again. 1) who in your mind is Jesus Christ? 2) I cannot confirm what mr walden stated on that night In question. I'm sensing some jealousy in your text towards pastor walden. Have you ever travelled in the tent ministry? Furthermore, how many have you turned fr sin and to the Lord? I do not know your fruits nor your followers as I cannot verify your sincerity to God. "Head knowledge" can only critique another person but will fail to supply the need of God's people in time of need.

Terance

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

“The light of the body is the eye. Therefore when your eye is sound, your whole body also is full of light. But when your eye is evil, your body also is full of darkness” (Luke 11:34 MKJV).

Oh, Terance, Terance,

Such unbelief! Such darkness! Your eye is anything but single.

You charge us with jealousy? How can we possibly be jealous when we are greater in the Lord than Moses or Elijah?

Victor and Paul

Terance

Post by Terance »

Galatians 6

It seems every response to be some type of attempt to insult another person due to their apparent "unbelief" or "indifference" in scripture in your eyes. You fellas need to go to the places where no minister would seek to go. It must be nice to stay in confines of your home surroundings. You should go to the remote communities of the north and test your faith to see if you are of God.

I know how it is to not eat, no place to sleep because of the places we go are poor. To question my faith because I do not agree with your mindset of persuasion is ludicrous.

I still have not met a person who agrees with my belief in Christ by insulting their religion or way of life.

Read that chapter in Galatians and I would hope that your eyes may be opened to Christ.

Acts 2:38 calls for repentance of one sins; religious views falls in that verse as well.

Terance Lacquette

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Hi Terance,

Your error: “To question my faith because I do not agree with your mindset of persuasion is ludicrous.

That hasn't at all been the case, not with you or anyone else. You haven't answered our questions to you about Walden. So what is your strategy here - to ignore legitimate questions we ask you? Isn't that the essence in principle of your first statement to us in this last letter?

It seems every response to be some type of attempt to insult another person due to their apparent 'unbelief' or 'indifference' in scripture in your eyes.

Terance, you are a hypocrite, aren't you? Answer our honest questions and answer them with some humility and honesty, will you? Or go your way.

Victor

Terance

Post by Terance »

I truly believe you need to repent of your comments toward Pastor Walden. You planting seeds of hatred and will have to give an account for your comments. Some don't realize that words that proceed from letters is just as like you've said them openly.

I know what i believe and know without a doubt who my redeemer is. He died for me 2000 years ago and I am baptized in his name. I know who he is and will recognize him when he comes.

Hypocrite derives from the word "hype" and is commonly used to identify one who is trying to bring attention to himself falsely. I've never tried to convince others on who i wish to be by professing visions and interpretations. My fruits are what shows this world who I am not my words. So look at yourself in the mirror and see if you can recognize the hype. I say this to with all humility and as Paul mentioned "that he may become a cast away". Take heed on who you call false and hypocrite. i look forward to your response.

My question to you again, who is Jesus Christ? Once he is revealed to you then you eyes of understanding will open.

Franklin Walden has run his course and has led thousands to Christ. Thats his calling, from there it is up to each and everyone of us to find the truth as God allows. This takes sincerity and seeking his face. Matt 5:5

Now this question can only be answered by you, What is your calling?

Terance

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Regarding the Lord Jesus Christ, you confidently say: “I know who he is and will recognize him when he comes.

Not true, Terance. He is standing before you here and you don't recognize Him at all.

Matthew 25:41-45 MKJV
(41) Then He also shall say to those on the left hand, Depart from Me, you cursed, into everlasting fire prepared for the Devil and his angels.
(42) For I was hungry, and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty, and you gave Me no drink;
(43) I was a stranger and you did not take Me in; I was naked, and you did not clothe Me; I was sick, and in prison, and you did not visit me.
(44) Then they will also answer Him, saying, Lord, when did we see You hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister to You?
(45) Then He shall answer them, saying, Truly I say to you, Inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.

You condemn the Lord for our speaking the truth in Him. We dispense His life-giving food to the hungry and you call it “hatred.” Your “love” is hatred.

You aren't going to wriggle out of being a hypocrite by trying to apply an arcane definition. You claim to believe the Lord and His Scriptures, but when we supply you with the sayings of both you cast them aside as if meaningless and worthless. You won't answer Him and bring forth accusations when called to account for it. That's hypocrisy, plain and simple. It's evil fruit, demonstrated by both your words and deeds.

We very plainly declare Who Jesus Christ is and our calling in Him, but you're too blind to see and too lazy to look - the most lethal of combinations.

Paul

Terance

Post by Terance »

Paul,

I do not condemn the Lord; it is you and your company that does that by your words. I am not some atheist that does not know scripture but rather has the revelation of Jesus Christ. My life shows it and, I simply questioning your "revelation of F Walden".

Before I go further, Act 1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven. The Spirit of Christ dwells in me but I will see his physical return when he comes at which time sub-sequentially you and and Victor will bow your knees and confess that he Jesus Christ is Lord. Not everyone is going to make it, some will choose the wide path.

Instead of condemning everyone, why not try to work with them and bring the sinners to Christ? Is this a competition to you and Victor? Do you think in your minds that you are the only 2 people that are right and are going the to be with the Lord for eternity?(If this is the case then repent immediately!) You are the reason that there is division in the church. Now, I am not saying be like this world,(according to Romans 12) we need to transformed by the renewing of your mind. When someone is out of line, in the spirit of meekness we are to restore. Not whip them with condemnation and hell fire and brimstone.

We are in a spiritual warfare with the workers of darkness and as such we are to prepare for anything in this walk. How can the church win a war when there is division in the church due to renegade ministers walking in their own righteousness? We must walk in the unity in the faith but when someone is in error then we that spiritual must restore such a one in the spirit of meekness. Not what you do where you insult and attempt to ridicule with such ungodly words.

Enough with the name calling as it has no affect on me. I rejoice God when a person says such words to me as Matt 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. (in other translations revile takes on the meaning of insult)

I read your articles and do not see the need to read again and corrupt my mind. Victor hasn't answered my question on who Jesus Christ is. Maybe you can do it and in doing so, your eyes may be opened and mysteries of God's word will be revealed. Who is Jesus Christ?

With all humility,

Terance

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Terance, read Don Quixote. You are he, to a “t.” He was delusional and couldn't be reasoned with, as with you, though reality stares you in the face.

Jesus Christ Is God.

Paul

Terance

Post by Terance »

Paul, words don't mean anything. Delusional?! coming from a guy who listened to a "voice' in his head regarding a revelation of Mr Walden with a thought...

1- Mr Walden travelled in the tent ministry. Have you?
2- Mr Walden baptized in the name of the Lord. Do you?
3- Mr Walden led many to God. How many have you led? (or mislead?)

How can you explain John 1:18 by your comment? He saw Christ after the resurrection on the isle of Pathmos.

I believe in One God

Please no more attempts at insults. I will understand if you choose not respond.

God is good

Terance

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

I believe in One God

“You believe that there is one God, you do well; even the demons believe and tremble. But will you know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?”
(James 2:19-20 MKJV)

How can you explain John 1:18 by your comment? He saw Christ after the resurrection on the isle of Pathmos.

Read “Who Do Men Say that I Am?”

Victor & Paul

Terance

Post by Terance »

Good morning,

I read the article and has some very good points, but it doesn't seem to answer what John wrote in 1:18 of his book. Now 1 Cor 15 ...Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. (?1 Corinthians? ?15?:?24-25? KJV)

The bible tells us that the Lord Jesus is the beginning and the end. The bible also tells us he that does not have the Son has not the Father as well. (Don't worry I don't believe in the trinity)

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; (?1 Timothy? ?2?:?5? KJV)

Paul wrote to the Hebrews in chapter 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Paul makes note who Jesus is in his introductions throughout the New Testament books. Peter preached him on the day of Pentecost in Acts 2

There are different functions in the church. We are all not ministers but as such, we do have rightly divide God's word. That means no part of God's word should contrary to our teachings.

Jesus Christ is Lord

Terance

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

“And I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty is its temple, even the Lamb” (Revelation 21:22 LITV).

You seem to be saying the Lamb is other than God Almighty, Terance.

Nevertheless, what you claim to believe doesn't matter. It doesn't give us any relief to know you don't worship the trinity according to your doctrine. So what? The Muslims don't worship the trinity either. All we see and hear from you tells us you don't worship the One True God Whom we serve.

“We are of God. He who knows God hears us. The one who is not of God does not hear us. From this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error” (1 John 4:6 MKJV).

Paul

Terance

Post by Terance »

Paul,

You cannot seem to answer my question on who Jesus is. There should no contradiction in God's word. We must rightly divide God's word. I did not say that Jesus is not God. My understanding of his word is different than yours. I have a deeper understanding on who Christ is, I can present Christ the exact way the apostles did. I do not need to use my private interpretation, Take a look at Acts Ch 2 and see if you can see what Peter preached. It will take throughout the old testament and lead you right to your chair should you hearken to his word.

I know the "muslim, trinity and the arian' interpretation of Christ. I can see it clearly, how can you not see it?

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

Terance

Return to “False Teachers”