Please can I know secret behind Owour's power

Correspondence regarding various false teachers.
You can visit our false teachers section here.
Caleb

Please can I know secret behind Owour's power

Post by Caleb »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

Praise the Lord..
Thanks for your eye opening and great messages.
Please can I know secret begmhind Owour's power and high detailed security.
Thanks.

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: Please can I know secret behind Owour's power

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

“For false Christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders; so much so that, if it were possible, they would deceive even the elect. Behold, I have told you beforehand” (Matthew 24:24-25).

“Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and those tabernacling in them. Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and in the sea! For the Devil came down to you, having great wrath, knowing that he has but a little time” (Revelation 12:12).

“For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you” (1 Corinthians 11:19 KJV).

Deuteronomy 13:1-4 MKJV
(1) If a prophet rises among you, or a dreamer of dreams, and gives you a sign or a wonder,
(2) and the sign or the wonder which he foretold to you occurs, saying, Let us go after other gods which you have not known, and let us serve them,
(3) you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams. For the LORD your God is testing you to know whether you love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
(4) You shall walk after the LORD your God and fear Him, and keep His commandments, and obey His voice, and you shall serve Him and hold fast to Him.

Caleb, why do you wish to know the secret of Owuor's power?

Paul and Victor

Caleb

Post by Caleb »

Many of my friends have realy been touched by owour till they are worshipping him. I will be happy to know more about the prophet.

Thanks for your response

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Caleb, the real power isn't in Owuor - it's in the Lord Who has given your friends over to strong delusion that they would believe and follow a false prophet:

“And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness” (2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 KJV).

Do you believe the truth?

Paul

Return to “False Teachers”