False Teacher - Maria Merola - Exposing Jezebel

Correspondence regarding various false teachers.
You can visit our false teachers section here.
Dennis

False Teacher - Maria Merola - Exposing Jezebel

Post by Dennis »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

Dear brothers, i read the suite presented to you on behalf of maria merola by Daniel Merrick and like yourselves, im not a respecter of men Either,so I point these teachings out also to their new hang out,Hebrew nations.I have to say,I admired your response to their threats. it was literally framed in our Yahshuas way of thinking.I believe Yah used you to to encourage me how speak truth with scriptural responses.my response to others like maria and Dan is in Zechariah 14:4-6.blessings to you and your family.like Yahshua said to Elijah,there are 7000 that haven't bowed to Jezebels false prophets

Dennis

Re: False Teacher - Maria Merola - Exposing Jezebel

Post by Dennis »

Your rebuttal to Merrick was so spot on.jer. 1:9-10. I don't believe either of those two understand verse 11,or recognized whose talking here.how could they be called anointed and not recognize the one speaking,and yet say,they come Elijah's spirit. at Hebrew nations,maria pedals her teachings for 70.00 a pop on a flash drive.I have appealed to their methods of fleecing the flock for tithes and offerings,but now they've gone to telethon like TBN. shameful

Dennis

Post by Dennis »

Answer is that Yahweh has both masculine and a feminine aspect of the Yah Head.in Hebrew,the Rauch is cast in feminine nature. proverbs 1:20-23. Proverbs 2:2-5 Proverbs 4:2,5,6,8,9,11,12,13. Does the bride of Yahshua apply to all of us,or only to women? I was reading about how woman shouldn't be over men as far as teachers. I believe the question should be raised,can a woman teach the word to a man that does not know the word of Yah if the moment presents itself. I believe women are saints also,and should be equipped as well. Matt 20;23-28

Dennis

Post by Dennis »

John 15:15 is a much better place to be than calling oneself a servant of Yah.no one is called to ministry,but we are called to repent and work on our salvation with fear and trembling.

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Hi Dennis,

You can read our paper on The Asininity of the Trinity for what we have to say about the femininity of God. As for women being set up in the ministries, read the Diabolical Doctrine: Women Are Ministers of God in Spiritual Authority over Men.

Does that mean women can't or shouldn't speak the truth to men? Of course not. But one needs to understand what ministry and positions of authority entail, which isn't possible unless taught of the Lord in these things.

You seem, however, to be negating God's ministers altogether, stating no one is called to ministry. All the Scriptures testify against this error.

Ephesians 4:11-14 MKJV
(11) And truly He gave some to be apostles, and some to be prophets, and some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers,
(12) for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ.
(13) And this until we all come into the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a full-grown man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;
(14) so that we no longer may be infants, tossed to and fro and carried about by every wind of doctrine, in the dishonesty of men, in cunning craftiness, to the wiles of deceit.

As for John 15:15, only the Lord's friends - called, chosen, and prepared by Him - are His servants who minister His Gospel to others.

“He said to him the second time, Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me? He said to Him, Yes, Lord, You know that I love You. He said to him, Feed My sheep” (John 21:16 MKJV).

When Paul or others announced their calling, it was to make clear Whom they represented. They were giving the glory to God, not themselves. They would have been lying had they hid their calling and authority from Him.

You have much to learn, Dennis, but the issue is whether you're the Lord's, because otherwise you're unteachable.

Paul Cohen
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Dennis

Post by Dennis »

Hi Paul, I received your reply. I thought you might of understood what I said about ministry,meaning you're not called to ministry first,but to repent first.repent for the kingdom of Yah is near.brother Paul was knocked off his donkey while trying to fulfill his ministry. what did Yahshua say to him.

Paul you seem to be doing the same as myself on a larger scale,but this my question to you.What man are you accountable to for your instruction of the word of Yah.is he of a five fold ministry.and more importantly,is he anointed of Yah.does he cast a shadow that heals,does he not have silver or gold when he speaks to you or those he comes in contact with Yahs healing balm.I think not.

I have no covering but Yahshua.I will listen to men's teachings,but I verify it with what the word says.Yahshua is pretty clear about calling men rabbi or teachers.for one is your rabbi/teacher,even Yahshua.besides,you scratched off soo many false teachers and profits,I mean prophets that there's not much left to go hear.

so either your implying that I should study the word to show myself approved before Yah and not man,or maybe I should be tutored in your doctrine so that I wouldn't be unteachable as you implied.you seem to be caught up in positions of authority,leadership seems to be a big thing to you.where would the people be without that leadership. Yahshua reminds His disciples Matt 20:25-28

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Hi Dennis,

Paul well understood what you've been trying to say.

Repentance is the first step of the walk of faith for all sinners - everybody.

All members of the body of Christ, the congregation of believers, the assembly of God, can minister to the rest of the Body what has been given each one to give. Christ ministers by His Spirit through all members in the Body even as in the natural the head and the lifeblood minister to the rest of the body.

Repentance is an initial experience. All four Gospels and Acts begin with the call to repentance, preparing the way for the Lord. When people repent and are born again, the Kingdom is no longer near, but within. If the Kingdom is still “near” for you, you have yet to repent and be born again. We perceive your words clearly demonstrate your state and it is one of great darkness. Why? Because you worship yourself, and not YHWH.

Saul was an unbeliever and not in ministry unto the Lord when stopped on the road to Damascus, just as you are an unbeliever who needs to be knocked off his ass.

Accountability is according to God's will. To what man was Moses to give account? Or Elijah, Elisha, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, John the Immerser, Paul the apostle (“Paul, an apostle, not from men, nor through man, but through Jesus Christ and God the Father, Who raised Him from the dead” - Galatians 1:1)?

On the other hand, there is the majority of members who are in submission to ministers of the Body in Christ the Head, such as those you refer to of “the fivefold,” who are called to specific ministries, having spiritual (not carnal) offices. Timothy, elders, deacons and general members of the Body are such examples submitted to Paul, an apostle.

So while all members of Christ's Body answer to the Head, so do many also answer to those Christ has set in the Body, as you don't seem to acknowledge.

While Paul Cohen is submitted to me in the Lord, and we submit to one another, our ministry is appointed from above with an unction you don't discern or know anything of, you not having His Spirit. So while you “think not,” you have nothing to think with; you are not the judge here.

You say you have no head but Yeshua. You do not acknowledge Him at all, and if you say you only heed His Word, it is your own interpretation you heed and not what He means by what He says in the Scriptures. Nor do you hear His Voice - you have never heard it, not being of His fold. You are altogether lost and unclean in your filthy, pretentious rags, Dennis.

You make several needless assumptions. We don't suggest anything with you as you suppose. You have no power to understand the Word any more than did the Ethiopian eunuch, indeed even less than he. We direct you in certain terms to repent.

We aren't asking anyone to call us “Rabbi” or “Teacher” or “Pastor,” any more than did John the Immerser, who, by the way, though a mighty prophet anointed of God, did not perform one healing or miracle. Nor was he answerable to any other than the One Who sent him.

So you don't have anyone call you by any title. Big deal. You don't even have the right to claim to believe, much less have spiritual authority.

You walk as a self-righteous fool, ignorant of all of God and His ways, opening your mouth wide to show your abject spiritual poverty and perverseness.

Go your way and do your thing, destroying yourself in your foolishness. We aren't the least interested in tutoring you. What do we have to do with you, pretentious, boastful, deluded man?

Victor

Return to “False Teachers”