I am not ok about what you said about Mary Baxter

Correspondence regarding various false teachers.
You can visit our false teachers section here.
Kera

I am not ok about what you said about Mary Baxter

Post by Kera »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

I am a born again christian. And I fully believe Mary Baxters story. Just because you have not experienced first hand what she has went through with Jesus does not give you the credibility to tell people what god can and will not do. Who are you to judge?

God's ways are much higher than our ways. I have personally experienced Jesus on a much more deeper way than most people have; around where I live. And her experiences are very similar to mine.

God personally visited me one night where a divine heavenly light shone down from heaven and filled me with divine unconditionally love joy and peace right after I found out my grandpa had been brutally murdered. God made a personal visit to me and it was the most beautifulest most divine heavenly experience i have ever witnessed. I saw a white bright heavenly light that shone down and through it I was filled with complete unconditional love and joy. My heart felt like it was about to burst with joy when that unconditional love came through me into my spirit as god showed me a glimpse of heaven.

God has personally spoke to me audibly before and has given me personal messages. I have heard god speak to me 3 times now over the past 3 years since I became a born again christian. I have also seen my guardian angel. Which protected me and shielded me in his wings right when I went over a 100 ft cliff in a truck and trailer with no seat belt on. It was exactly like what psalm 91 says. I called out to god and god sent me a guardian angel to save my life that day. I still remember the sight of this angel that saved me. Everyone said it was a miracle that I survived that car accident.

And who you are you to judge schizophrenics? They are people too and god loves us all equally. You call Mary Baxter schizophrenic. I have first hand knowledge about the illness and even if she was schizophrenic it would be a miracle in itself that a schizophrenic person could write that. God works in mysterious ways. And he shows himself to people in all kinds of ways.

I found Mary Baxters story to be powerful and true. and if that's how God is choosing to save people from the depths of hell who are you to say that her story is false and not from God? When clearly you are not her nor have walked in her shoes. Nor are you God! My dad studies near death experiences of people who went to hell and heaven and came back to live and her story is very similar to all the others out there who have experienced the hand of God. God encourages us all to share our stories to save as many people as he can. This is gods work through her not the Devils. And you are cursing gods work.

I pray that your mind will be opened and for you to realize that god works in many different ways to reach out to lost souls. who are you to judge her story? When hundreds of others out there have had near death experiences and have experienced the exact same experiences as what she describes! Are you going to judge all the others out there and put them in the schizophrenic category ? Schizophrenic people have personal relationships with Jesus Christ too! God bless

Victor Hafichuk

Re: I am not ok about what you said about Mary Baxter

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Hi Kera,

Those born of God have God's Spirit; they have His Mind; they have the gifts of the Spirit, one of those being discernment of spirits (1 Cor. 12). Paul wrote to the saints at Corinth:

“But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is judged by no one” (1 Corinthians 2:15 MKJV).

John wrote to some saints:

“But the anointing which you received from Him abides in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as His anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true and no lie, and as He has taught you, abide in Him” (1 John 2:27 MKJV).

So to answer your question: “Just because you have not experienced first hand what she has went through with Jesus does not give you the credibility to tell people what god can and will not do. Who are you to judge?

Because we haven't experienced lies does not disqualify us from discerning evil. God enables His servants to know the difference between good and evil, and between His ways and works and those of Satan. If we don't know the difference, don't you think we'd be incapable of obeying the Lord's admonition to beware of false brothers (Christians) and false teachers and prophets? What do you answer to that, Kera? Be honest now, if you can.

Jesus Christ has warned us to beware, so how do you suggest doing so if you don't have discernment to know the difference?

You say, “And who you are you to judge schizophrenics?” Can you refer us to the words where we “judge” schizophrenics? And what do you mean by “judging”? Could it be you're mistaken, misinterpreting what we're saying and doing, thereby judging us falsely?

However, we wouldn't be reticent in many cases of schizophrenia to say the persons has devils because often that which is diagnosed as such a condition is nothing more or less then demon possession. Jesus cast devils out of people and He gave power to His disciples to do the same. In other words, they “judged” many of those who in our day would be classified by the medical establishment as multiple or split personalities or schizophrenics; they concluded those people were troubled and possessed by evil spirits and proceeded, upon that judgment, to deliver them. And they were delivered.

Did you know that demon possession is often the result of sin on the part of the one possessed? We call on people to repent of their gods and sins. Not repenting, they will continue to be tormented with devils, if not destroyed by them.

So what's wrong with “judging schizophrenics” for the purpose of delivering them from under Satan's tyranny? Jesus Christ's ministers are commissioned to do just that:

“And He called His twelve disciples together and gave them power and authority over all demons and to cure diseases” (Luke 9:1 MKJV).

Yes, as you say, “They are people too” and we have never said otherwise. We have seen them made whole by God's power and gift of miracles. Why must you say things we already know?

Are you schizophrenic, Kera? You say, “Schizophrenic people have personal relationships with Jesus Christ too!” and “I have first hand knowledge about the illness.” We assume that if you believe we need to be in Mary Baxter's shoes and experience what she has personally experienced before we can judge her, then you must also experience this “illness” to be able to judge properly. Are we wrong? If you are schizophrenic, you need the power of God to make you free from the power of the destroyer.

You say, “I pray that your mind will be opened and for you to realize that god works in many different ways to reach out to lost souls.

Do you really pray for us? Honest? And if there is that possibility that you do, do you know what you ask of God on our behalf? Do you know who you're talking to? Does God work in different ways? Yes and no - He has His methods but He never has evil ones.

Do we not know God works in many different ways? You obviously assume we don't know these things. Have you red nothing of what the Lord has done for and with us? Wouldn't you be wise to learn some things before rashly speaking? Might you not be falling into the same pit you think we have fallen into?

But because we know God and His ways, we know there are certain ways He doesn't work. But you don't know that, so will you soberly consider the possibility that you need to pray for yourself?

You say, “even if she was schizophrenic it would be a miracle in itself that a schizophrenic person could write that

You might be surprised what Satan can do by his spirits. He can do miracles. Consider the power he had to deal with Job.

Quotes from our writing about God being depicted as schizophrenic by Mary Baxter (we didn't call Mary that):

In other words, by scaring people to death with the gruesome depictions of an awful and relentless torture chamber, they will now fall into the loving arms of their Savior, Who, according to Mary, is a vengeful and confused schizophrenic milksop, as you will soon see…

But there is no mercy coming from Mary's god. He just toggles between pathetic whimpering and stoic indifference - a real schizophrenic, forever. Her god needs a Savior.

You say, “I have personally experienced Jesus on a much more deeper way than most people have; around where I live. And her experiences are very similar to mine.

Did the being who appeared to you speak to you of sin and judgment and repentance? If not, it isn't the Lord Jesus Christ you're dealing with but an angel of light. Did you know Paul speaks of “another Jesus” (2 Corinthians 11:4)?

I can tell you this in all assurance: Since you haven't known that we can discern and judge by the Spirit, which Jesus Christ has said we could, then you haven't been born again of Him. You've only assumed to have His Spirit dwelling in you. You've been deceived by “another gospel” (2 Corinthians 11:4).

If your experience is very similar to Mary's, you're deceived, and if you are schizophrenic, that would partially explain your dilemma. Nothing the Lord God of Heaven and earth, Jesus Christ, can't fix if you come to Him with humility, in repentance and faith asking Him to show Himself to you as He really is and not as you've been led to believe by seducing spirits.

Victor Hafichuk

Return to “False Teachers”