I have Narcolepsy, and a demon/attachment

A place to introduce yourself and share a bit of your story.
Jason Cannon

I have Narcolepsy, and a demon/attachment

Post by Jason Cannon »

My Story is QUITE DIFFERENT THAN MOST..
I have a disease called Narcolepsy which started at the age of 12 which is when my body started going into paralysis during sleep but I was awake.. Scary to say the least being stuck in a paralyzed body while your awake. Well this is where it gets weird.. When this would happen I started being ejected out of my body in what I had always believed was my Soul. Due to this I have traversed the other side in many realms. Too many to count.. I don't say this like it's cool or anything. I say this cause it's dangerous. Leaving my body every night leaves my body vacant for other entities to "play" with or invade. I'm 38 now and I was raised a Catholic but due to my experiences and not knowing anything about narcolepsy I decided to explore various religions and spiritual literature. I've worked with healers and shamans and you pretty much name at I tried it but nothing has seemed to work. When I go out of body I have two attachments maybe more who are conscious malicious Beings who do refer to themselves as demons. I prayed my heart out to God but I have yet to receive an answer to this prayer. Deliverance. I asked to be prayed for for a True Deliverance and healing and that I can connect with God. The other side is very real nothing like a dream it's as real as it is here. The attacks have gotten so bad that I do not know how much time I have left before I don't wake up. Like I said I've tried so many people who claim to be healers and are in contact with God but yet not have been able to deliver me from this torment. I truly ask for any kind of response? the thing about it is I've tried for almost 20 years now to get healed and nothing has worked and given my disease I am able to check it and verify if it worked. I don't need a doctor or whatever to verify I can do it myself but mayby being delivered from this I would also be delivered from narcolepsy. I pray that you help and I pray that God answers. Blessings JC

Victor Hafichuk

Re: I have Narcolepsy, and a demon/attachment

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Jason, Jesus Christ is ALWAYS the answer. It begins with calling on Him and having Him reveal to you what His will is with you. You may not get a direct answer but He does declare that all those who ask WILL receive. The answer often comes incognito. We often will not see a connection between our request and His response.

Just trust that He'll answer. I can tell you He has already answered because you've asked, as you say you have, and I believe you. Do you recognize the answer? It's only the beginning of it. Keep going.

Simon Hall

Post by Simon Hall »

Hi Jason, i had a thought. Maybe it will have legs, maybe it won't. Time will tell.

You said:
I've worked with healers and shamans and you pretty much name at I tried it but nothing has seemed to work.

and

Like I said I've tried so many people who claim to be healers and are in contact with God but yet not have been able to deliver me from this torment. I truly ask for any kind of response? the thing about it is I've tried for almost 20 years now to get healed and nothing has worked and given my disease I am able to check it and verify if it worked.

I'm just wondering if you've spent years trying to chop off the fruits of the problem, rather than dealing with the root of the problem.
The bible says in Proverbs 26:2 that the curse does not come without a cause.
If the Lord wanted your Narcolepsy, demons and torment gone anytime in the last 26 years, they would have gone already. Yet, here they remain. The Lord's will is perfect, whether you believe it or not.

Jason, you said this stuff started when you were 12. I know that by the age of 12 I had already done some terrible things, for which the consequences were much suffering and torment. Maybe there's things from your childhood, maybe even more specifically around the age of 12, that you are guilty of, that opened the door to this curse you've had. Maybe there's things you need to specifically repent of, come clean about. Have you asked the Lord to reveal to you what the root of the problem is?

While I know first hand that the Lord does deliver people from demons and other curses, His primary purpose for us is to build His kingdom within. And while you maybe just looking to rid yourself of the torment of your curse, and then just go on with your life with no other change, the Lord has greater plans for all of His creation than that, including you.

Jason, I believe a good place for you to start is by reading Victor's teaching, "Repentance", if you haven't read it already.

http://www.thepathoftruth.com/teachings/repentance.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Once you've read it, let us know what you think.

Jason C Lee

Post by Jason C Lee »

Hi Jason,

I have never had narcolepsy but I have experienced frequent bouts of sleep paralysis, especially in my teens and early 20's.

During that time, I was dabbling in the occult after a nominal Christian upbringing. I however, had devils long before my ventures into witchcraft and at least one was the result of a seducing spirit during a false baptism. The Lord brought me to TPOT some years later, where I was freed from those spirits.

I know what you mean about your spirit leaving to venture into other realms. I came close to astral projection a few times myself unwillingly but always resisted.

The Lord is here, Jason, and I believe that He has answered you as well. I agree with Simon, too. Its not just about ditching the devils. Its about walking with the Lord in repentance and obedience. I have yet to have that reality myself but I still know it to be true. If you repent and obey, any devils cannot help but leave you in due time.

Return to “Introductions and Testimonies”