Hello!

A place to introduce yourself and share a bit of your story.
Tami Viktil

Hello!

Post by Tami Viktil »

Hello to you all...my name is Tami and I live in BC, Canada.

First I will say I am thankful for the obedience of God's servants/messengers to deliver the truth of the Word through this site. I have read many of the articles and posts on this site in which I have been offended by none but convicted by most.

I was raised until 13 under the catholic "belief" and then under many "christian" denominations as my mom became "converted". Baptist, Evangelist, Pentecostal...all which provided different doctrines and ALL had few answers as to the "mysteries of God" so to speak as I was taught we are not to understand ALL the ways of God. Questions I had, one of the most confounding " why would God create knowing most of us were going to burn in hell forever". I was taught that God doesn't send us to hell, we send ourselves by not believing in Him. Rest assured I no longer struggle with this idea.

A little about myself....I am 46 and entered into my second marriage 10 years ago. I have 3 boys....27, 23 and 22. My daughter would have been 25 in August of this year but at at the age of 22 was diagnosed with cancer and died just before her 23 rd birthday just over 2 years ago. It is at that place of mourning that God opened my heart to truly seek Him.

After my daughter's death I returned to the church I had been involved with years prior but it only took one "church" service and one bible study before God called me to come out. Seeking I started attending the Seventh Day Adventist but that lasted only 2 months because God showed me their doctrines didn't line up with His truth.

So here I am...

Del Brewer

Re: Hello!

Post by Del Brewer »

Hello Tami
So Thankful for what the Lord is showing you here at TPOT. Isn't it wonderful news to know that the Lord will have ALL men to be saved in their order? Directing all of our steps out of hell evetually, if we know it or not. How can I ever thank Him enough for opening my eyes to His truth and plan, even though I'm so unworthy of Him? I simply can't thank Him enough!
I encourage you to stay here and continue to read at TPOT, even if it doesn't all become clear when you think or wish it would. I'm slowly starting to see that it's all in God's timing for each of us to have understanding when He deems fit. Be it in this lifetime or the next. It's ALL in His hands. Let us be corrected in the areas that He gives us to see. This is such a big problem of unbelief I deal with myself. Trying to rush God. He's teaching me not to come, shaking my fist towards heaven making any demands of being righteous. Or when He should give His gift of salvation to me. There is nothing righteous about myself.
I have started to read Victors writings, "What the Lord has Done With Me". All I can say is WOW and thank you Lord! And I'm still only into part one. God willing, I will be able to continue and finish it. It has been such a blessing from just what I've red so far.
Welcome to the site. It's good to see new comers come. I been blessed by being here amongst the Lords true servants!

Tang Williams

Re: Hello!

Post by Tang Williams »

Hi Tami,

I just want to welcome you here at TPOT. You and I are the same age and I am from Deniliquin NSW Australia but work in Ballarat VIC.

I am blessed with the writings at TPOT and most of all, grateful though painful for the corrections through His Word. Although I do not post much these days I always looked forward to reading the latest posts each day after work. The Lord always has something to say to us through TPOT. For me, I feel at home with brothers and sisters here who the Lord has called.

Again, welcome.

Return to “Introductions and Testimonies”