How I came to read this site

A place to introduce yourself and share a bit of your story.
Moria Habte

How I came to read this site

Post by Moria Habte »

Hey my name is Moria Habte. I come from Amsterdam, the Netherlands.I've been reading this site since around start of 2016. That changed everything... One day I was reading the story about an ex-junkie who started a church. This took place in the eighties. So I was wondering what happened to this "sonny". I googled his name and one of the results was a "false teacher" page on him. I started reading... I kept reading... I wondered 'who are these people that speak with so much autorithy and boldness'? 'Can they back it up?'. 'Sure these teachings cant be true?' I searched the web for people who could point out how they were wrong. How they were just another group of liars. I couldnt find anything convincing. My worldview collapsed. The lies I based my life on I could no longer believe because they crumbled in light of truth. I couldnt go back anymore. The ship of my illusions was no more... I could only go forth onto the path before me... The path of truth.

Victor Hafichuk

Re: How I came to read this site

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Hello, Moria!

Excuse me, but can you give me the link from our site that you found on "Sonny"? Or what am I misunderstanding?

Moria Habte

Re: How I came to read this site

Post by Moria Habte »

This is the link. http://www.thepathoftruth.com/false-tea ... inzoni.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Introductions and Testimonies”