Jews and Judaism

Discussions about Israel and the Jew.
Simon C.

Jews and Judaism

Post by Simon C. »

Hi guys.

In my search for God and truths in the world, I am having my eyes opened every time I ask to be shown more. God seems to be working in coincidence for my seeking him.

Which brings me to stumbling onto your site. To which was a reaction on listening to the various 'hell' revelations I had been listening to. God surely had delivered me from the fear satan had put in me.
I have read a lot of your posts and have easily understood interpretations thereof. Thank you.

But my increasing doubts in my search is about Jews and Judaism. Which is not found on your falsehoods page.

I was going to post on your forums, but seeing as there seems to be a passion for all things Jewish and for Israel I felt a bit traitorous after your helpful posts for doing so publicly, so to speak. Which is why I decided to email.

Anyway my questions I will ask will come from some links I'll ask if you will please read.

Www.holytextures.com/2011/02/it's-judeans-not-jews.html

Www.overlordsofchaos.com/html/origin_of_the_word_jew.html

Which leads me to a lot of the accusations against the so called gathering called Israel today. Could it not be satan's infiltration and misleading of people that the gathering has happened.
Was it not said that the gathering of the tribes would be in end time. Why would Israel gather under the name of just one of the 12 tribes - judahites?

Also wasn't it said that we ourselves are the third temple after Christ had died. Not some physical temple in Israel. So surely the abomination of this temple will be something to do with true Christians.

50% of the Forbes rich list are Jews. And as you point out excel in this physical world. Wasn't it said satan rules this world. It would be by riches and material wealth would it not?

I've found the following links also interesting.

Www.lostscribemedia.com/news/911-israels-masterpiece/

www.voltairenet.org/article179295.html

I've read your view on circumcision and agree, as do I agree on your view on baptism in practice.

So could this whole thing be a big misrepresentation of the real Israelites portrayed to make the world look down on the destruction being portrayed. I'm sure there are real Israelites caught up, if this is a big lie.

We know that Israel was born out of the 2nd WW and the worlds grief over the holocaust in Germany. And funded by the rothschilds.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

And the current wave of destruction also seems to point to

www.intellihub.com/Rita-Katz-fake-Isis-video-exposed/

My thoughts are are these really satans men disguised as Israelites. Seems like the perfect cover for end times collaboration. They are already both killing each other - Jews and Islamists.

I'm not decided one way or another.

I always have an open mind when I comes to world events and translations of bible, which is what has stopped me believing/getting drawn into any particular religion. Which is another reason why I was so drawn to your teachings and how they bring about christs true teachings.

Keep up the good work and God bless you

Christopher.

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: Jews and Judaism

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

Hi Simon,

If you think we have “a passion for all things Jewish and for Israel,” then you plainly haven't red our section on Israel and the Jew. Our passion is for the God of Israel, the Lord Jesus Christ, and what He is doing today by raising this nation from the dead. We represent what the Lord is doing and why, so do read everything we've posted very carefully.

When you're done, then get back to us and we can talk about what we actually have said, and about the issues that really matter regarding your relationship with your Creator, Lord and Savior.

How does that sound?

Some questions to ask yourself: Look at the doctrine, facial expressions, deeds and fruits of Islamists, who go by their book. Why is it they are so filled with murderous fury at the Jews and the world as a whole, even their own people? Why are the Jews at the top of the Muslim hit list and Christians next? Do you really think the Jews gathering in Israel after a horrendous holocaust in which millions perished are a satanic deception? Consider the fruits and think, man.

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Return to “Israel and the Jew”