You're speaking lies against Judah and the Rabbis

Discussions about Israel and the Jew.
Izel

Post by Izel »

Hi

I really truly pity you for the falsehood YOU proclaim. May God help you.

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

Thank you for your claimed pity, Izel. Now, help us out a bit in your sympathy. What falsehood do you find with us? Do you really care about your neighbor if you won't tell us where we may possibly have gone wrong? Will God not hold you responsible for asking Him to help us when you don't bother to help us yourself? Is faulting us enough before God? Have you ever heard of “putting legs to your prayers”?

Do you not believe we're sincere? Do you have any sure evidence of wrongdoing on our part?

Bring forth your complaint. Or would you rather be a hypocrite and false accuser who comes against the Lord's brothers?

Paul Cohen & Victor Hafichuk
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Izel

Post by Izel »

I pity you and accuse you of wrong doing on the grounds that you're speaking lies against Judah and the Rabbis. You're sincere yes, sincerely wrong.

Speaking against the Halacha and oral torah is blasphemy. I don't care what you believe. The Bible is clear on who he appointed as lawgivers UNTIL MASHIACH COMES and its not you.

How do you propose millions of re-identifying lost 10 tribers are going to come home BEFORE MASHIACH comes as prophecy spells out without adhering to the LAW of the LAND,
Eretz Ysrael and the Rabbis??? A miracle? Do you hold to the Christian lie of a rapture? Are aliens going to abduct them and drop them off in Israel without passports and being
Allowed in by the government? Do you believe the Christian lie that Jesus did everything so you/we don't need to do anything?

I denounce everything Christian - all their holidays, doctrine and theology - all denominations and non-denominations are the whore of Babylon;s, rome's church/roman catholic church, daughters.

COME OUT from these lies. Return to TORAH. Not make believe nonsense. The New testament is commentary like I am writing you a letter of rebuke. Does this email qualify as being
The word of God? No. Neither the NT.

I choose to side with Judah, they are the ONLY ONES who have never left Hashem's side, never divorced and walks faithfully to the Holy one.

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Izel, I am a Jew, from the lineage of Aaron and Levi who remained with Judah and served in Jerusalem. Until the Lord brought me to the understanding given by His apostles and servants in “the New Testament,” I had nothing to do with the God of Israel, but was under His wrath and was destroyed in my sins without hope.

All this took place under the auspices of Conservative Judaism, which is an empty image of a shell, not even retaining the dead materials that used to contain the meat.

“The Old Testament” (both Testaments are one continuous Testimony of God) roundly repudiates your claim of Judah remaining faithful to God. Obviously you haven't been reading anything on our site, particularly the section Israel and the Jew with our latest posting, Israel Back in the Land, as Promised.

At this point you're willfully ignorant, Izel, for which you're being held responsible by the God of Israel, Whom we serve and Whose Name you've taken in vain. There's nothing more to be said to you.

Paul Cohen
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Return to “Israel and the Jew”