Ron Cantor, Messianic Jew

Discussions about Israel and the Jew.
Victor Hafichuk

Re: Ron Cantor, Messianic Jew

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Rachel, you got it:

"For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that outwardly in flesh; but he is a Jew who is one inwardly, and circumcision is of the heart; in spirit and not in letter; whose praise is not from men, but from God" (Romans 2:28-29 MKJV).

Romans 4:7-13 MKJV
(7) saying, "Blessed are those whose lawlessnesses are forgiven, and whose sins are covered;
(8) blessed is the man to whom the Lord will in no way impute sin."
(9) Is this blessedness then on the circumcision only, or on the uncircumcision also? For we say that faith was reckoned to Abraham for righteousness.
(10) How then was it reckoned? Being in circumcision or in uncircumcision? Not in circumcision, but in uncircumcision.
(11) And he received a sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith while still uncircumcised; so that he might be the father of all those believing through uncircumcision, for righteousness to be imputed to them also;
(12) and a father of circumcision to those not of the circumcision only, but also to those walking by the steps of the faith of our father Abraham during uncircumcision.
(13) For the promise that he should be the heir of the world was not to Abraham or to his seed through the Law, but through the righteousness of faith.

That all said, God is still working in a special way with the Jews in the flesh. The nation of Israel, after nearly 2000 years and despite fierce opposition, rising from the ashes of the holocaust, is a miraculous indication of that.

Victor Hafichuk

Yes, Larry, Paul could relate a lot of very interesting things were he to write his story.

And I hear you - some Scripture study and exposition would be good, Lord willing. At times, we've done that and it was appreciated by several. I trust the Lord will give us what He determines is best.

Victor Hafichuk

David, I appreciate what you say on this.

Diana Laumbach

Post by Diana Laumbach »

I appreciate everything that is being brought forth in this post and I agree with you Victor I would like to hear more.

Diana

Beryl Knipe

Post by Beryl Knipe »

Victor, you say: "Tell me, everyone, am I doing you service or disservice by bringing forth these teachers for your assessment? Are you wondering what I'm doing? I'd like to hear from you. We could simply stick to what is true and never mind bringing in the false for assessment and judgment."

You are most definitely doing us a service and "waking us up" more than we've ever been woken up before! I must admit, I sometimes do think that the "negatives" could possibly have a negative effect on some of us, but, as everyone has written, we need to know these things; we have to know these things! We desperately need the Truth, so that we, too, are able to point out and share with others, good versus evil and God's Truth versus lies. Thank you and thank you Paul and everyone, for your views and input, here. Amen!

Beryl.

Dan Lysthauge

Post by Dan Lysthauge »

Yes, Victor, the false need to be posted.

People need to know the truth from The Lord when they speak to others, not regurgitate doctrine.
If The Lord hasn't given one to know what is true and live it, should one be speaking?

Dan
Dan Lysthauge

Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

Good here. I believe it's helpful to have our senses exercised, to learn to discern what is good and evil. Is this at least part of how it's done? I believe so, as the Lord wills. Judging by appearance and jumping to presumptuous conclusions is not good. To know from the Lord is one thing, but to think we know by our own reasoning is another.

Chad Hutchinson

Edited.

Post by Chad Hutchinson »

Edited.
Last edited by Chad Hutchinson on Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Israel Lattimore

Post by Israel Lattimore »

Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake. For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing. Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.
Romans 13:1-7 KJV

Israel Lattimore

And in a true expression given to me by our Sovereign God, Victor and Paul, i see (with His eyes) and consider you to be (by His wisdom) ministers of God in Truth and in Deed. Thank you for your service Beloved!

Israel Lattimore

There is so much religious "garble" that just distracts people from the pure essence and power of God to establish Godly communities of people that passionately love one another in the most practical ways here in our terrestrial travels. If i don't see the fruit of spiritual unity and an intense desire to be ONE and common in ALL things here on earth being expressed in one's word as well as deed, it's trash as far as i'm concerned; i'm convinced that i speak with Mind of Christ, also the Scriptures bear record.

1 Th. 3-12
For our exhortation does not come from error or impurity or by way of deceit; but just as we have been approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel, so we speak, not as pleasing men, but God who examines our hearts. For we never came with flattering speech, as you know, nor with a pretext for greed—God is witness— nor did we seek glory from men, either from you or from others, even though as apostles of Christ we might have asserted our authority. But we proved to be gentle among you, as a nursing mother tenderly cares for her own children. Having so fond an affection for you, we were well-pleased to impart to you not only the gospel of God but also OUR OWN LIVES, because you had become very dear to us. For you recall, brethren, our labor and hardship, how WORKING NIGHT AND DAY SO AS NOT TO BE A BURDEN TO ANY OF YOU, we proclaimed to you the gospel of God. You are witnesses, and so is God, how devoutly and uprightly and blamelessly we behaved toward you believers; just as you know how we were exhorting and encouraging and imploring each one of you as a father would his own children, so that you would walk in a manner worthy of the God who calls you into His own kingdom and glory.

Acts 4:32-35 KJV
And the multitude of them that believed were of ONE HEART and of ONE SOUL: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had ALL THINGS COMMON. And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them ALL. Neither was there ANY among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold, And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need.

Beloved, this is the Church of Our Lord, Praise His Holy Name.

Also, i should reaffirm:

Acts 3:13-15 KJV
The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go. But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you; And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.

In contradiction to Mr. Cantor's statement about the Jews not killing Jesus.

i have had enough religious "garble." Let's just love one another and lay our lives down for one another, putting away everything that is merely lawful and sticking to what is expedient.

Israel Lattimore

i should mention Mr. Cantor's seemingly "frantic" presentation, there seems to be some spiritual uneasiness coming through his delivery. Simply fleshly and soulish entertainment is what the Lord has given me concerning this particular presentation.

Return to “Israel and the Jew”