FT - John Ramirez: Out of the Frying Pan and Into the Fire

What we have new on ThePathofTruth.com
Sara V Schmidt

FT - John Ramirez: Out of the Frying Pan and Into the Fire

Post by Sara V Schmidt »

We have a new False Teacher:

John Ramirez:

Out of the Frying Pan and Into the Fire

A man comes out of Satanism to embrace a profession of faith in the Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Wonderful! But what if his profession is in vain because he continues to follow Satan, except now transformed into an angel of light? Better not to take the Name of God upon oneself, if His fruits of righteousness aren’t forthcoming. The Lord does not hold such guiltless.

William Woeger

Re: FT - John Ramirez: Out of the Frying Pan and Into the Fi

Post by William Woeger »

Victor, you ask the question,

"Tell me, am I a hypocrite for speaking such things of Ramirez when I’ve written a book of wHaT tHe LoRd HaS dOnE wItH mE? Do you see a difference? Are we the same, or am I an even worse offender than Ramirez in what I’m saying of him?"

John Ramirez is out to glorify himself and the harlot in the Lord's Name - as clearly shown in the paper.

The Theo, on the otherhand, is a valid document of the Lord's work.

The Theo shows the many sins, faults and weaknesses of a man and others, and it shows that God's grace and mercy is even greater.

What a good thing for the world to know; despite being dead, the Lord resurrects and takes the same to the Highest Levels.

The Theo is a free true testimony of God and what He does with one, for all.

I don't say all this to flatter, but to point out how to me John Ramirez and the Theo are night and day.

Return to “New Postings on TPOT.com”