Vietnamese: The Origin and Identity of Satan

What we have new on ThePathofTruth.com
Sara V Schmidt

Post by Sara V Schmidt »

We have a new posting in Vietnamese:

Who is Satan? Where did he come from? How did he get his power? How is it exercised? How is it broken? These are things you need to know, if you will be an overcomer in Christ.

Click HERE to read this writing in English.

Click HERE to see all articles available in Vietnamese.

William Woeger

Re: Vietnamese: The Origin and Identity of Satan

Post by William Woeger »

Wow. I've red this paper only once (in English) and it is quite long, but what a refreshing wake up through and through. What a task to translate into Vietnamese. Bless the Lord.

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

And God bless Trang Nguyen!

Diana Laumbach

Post by Diana Laumbach »

Amen!

Marina Carnat

Post by Marina Carnat »

Yes, praise the Lord for the message of Truth and of His work in us!

Simon Mwebaze

Post by Simon Mwebaze »

Amen!

tom4men

Post by tom4men »

The Bible is a book of Relationship between GOD and People.There is only YOU and JESUS.Nobody else.There is no need for an understanding that SATAN is a person!...Because if this realy IS,then there is NOT all matters about an Relationship between GOD and People.Then it pervertet to a treesome Relationship.SATAN-PEOPLE -GOD.Thats a real Nonsens.So lets think about the ANGEL of JESUS!We will find this angel in the Book of Revelation,who has to be identify as the "holy Spirit".

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the "SPIRIT"saith unto the churches;Who`s spirit?
Give yourself the answer!

This is mentioned 7 times in the Book of Revelation unto the churches.
So,if the holy Spirit is identifyed as the "Voice of GOD,who is then the Voice of MANKIND ?
Thats not very difficult!.....Its SATAN....our carnal mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its all about DUALITY in the whole BIBLE....Its all about carnal and divine!!!and Gods purpose for us is to change our carnal mind into a DIVINE mind,conducted by the HOLY SPIRIT.

So if all descriptions in the Bible ,where we found the Word SATAN or Evil will be understand under this assumption.the BIG PICTURE is revealing" the ADVERSARY" of GOD,who isnt a PERSON named Satan but YOU.

The Scripture is NOT a Book of childishness!!!.So please think all about that fact and read the Bible like an mature son of GOD.

Rolande

Post by Rolande »

How can we pronounce the name of the adversary or pay so much attention to it while we have been going to Jesus because of the adversary. ..... after so much sorrow, pain, destruction in my own life if i do not know the " origine" of the adversary ... he destroyed my whole life .... but now here and now my Lord Jesus saved me, on His time. I also found in churches that some people are paying so much attention to the adversary at sometimes i wonder who they really pray... i get so discouraged at times to see that. Why don't we focus on the Lord's Return and how alive He is. Confusion is not from the Lord Jesus Chirst, it is from the adversary ( battle of the mind. I chose my battle now. Too much time waisted on the carnail life :geek: FOCUS ON THE LORD JESUS CHIRST" HE IS TRULY ALIVE.

ROlande

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Hi Tom,

Quote: “So,if the holy Spirit is identifyed as the ‘Voice of GOD,who is then the Voice of MANKIND? Thats not very difficult!.....Its SATAN....our carnal mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You say Satan is our carnal mind. Isn’t that the same thing as saying Satan is a man? Didn’t Jesus call Peter “Satan,” when Peter savored the things of men?

Matthew 16:21-23 EMTV
(21) From that time Jesus began to show to His disciples that He must go off to Jerusalem, and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and to be killed, and to be raised the third day.
(22) And taking Him aside, Peter began to rebuke Him, saying, "God be gracious to You, Lord! This shall by no means happen to You!"
(23) But He turned and said to Peter, "Get behind Me, Satan! You are a stumbling block unto Me, because you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men."

Where do you see a problem in “The Origin and Identify of Satan”? Please specify.

tom4men

Post by tom4men »

I cannot find Satan as a PERSON.Thats what I want to say.IF Satan IS still a person...so where is he?
When we say,that Satan is a 3rd Party,then we have also a Relationship to that 3rd party,what is nonsense.
The Bible is ALL about You and GOD...Not You-God and Satan.
How can anybody to be find as a guilty human being,when there is any power of a person so called Satan,who can deceive Whom he wants!!???

The scripture is clear and plainly written on this matter.
JESUS himself said in Math.28:18

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

So,there is NO POWER and NO ILLUSION that Satan is a powerfull PERSON.Thats a wicked interpretation of SATAN....
There is only one truth solution.
You natural INNER SELF is Satan,which permanenteley try to get on FIRST PLACE in your life.This is SELFISHNESS!!!Everything what take the place of Christ in you is ANTICHRIST.A result of SATAN!!a Result of your fleshly desires...!!!!
Think about that!!!

The problem of todays church system is,that Bible is seen with carnal mind and not with Eyes of the spirit.
Once again.IF SATAN is a person who has and will have power on Earth and heaven...Then Jesus is a liar.So easy..

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Tom, if you can’t find that Satan is a man (and is man, as we say) then you haven’t red our paper or considered the many Scriptures proving so. You aren’t giving us the specifics we’ve asked you to provide. Until you give us substance and answer our actual words and the Scriptures accompanying them, you’re just ranting with false arguments constructed on nothing pertinent.

For example, you write:

There is only one truth solution.
You natural INNER SELF is Satan,which permanenteley try to get on FIRST PLACE in your life.This is SELFISHNESS!!!Everything what take the place of Christ in you is ANTICHRIST.A result of SATAN!!a Result of your fleshly desires...!!!!
Think about that!!!

So who was tempting Jesus in the wilderness? Aren’t you suggesting it was Jesus’ “natural inner self” and “selfishness”? But Jesus Christ as a man had a natural inner self that was holy and sinless:

“For we do not have a high priest who cannot be touched with the feelings of our infirmities, but was in all points tempted just as we are, yet without sin” (Hebrews 4:15 MKJV).

“For such a High Priest became us, Who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners and made higher than the heavens, who does not need, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice daily, first for his own sins…” (Hebrews 7:26-27 MKJV).

God gave this testimony of Jesus, when He was baptized: “This is My beloved Son, in Whom I am well pleased” (Matthew 3:17 MKJV).

Is God’s Son, in Whom He is well pleased, inhabited by Satan?

And when Satan failed to tempt Christ to act independently of God, he departed.

“And when the Devil had ended every temptation, he departed from Him for a time” (Luke 4:13 MKJV).

This also speaks of Satan as a separate being, as do so many other Scriptures, many of them quoted in the paper you’ve scrupulously avoided addressing. If you can’t see this then you’re blind, and if you’re blind yet say you can see, it’s because you’re in sin, and if you’re in sin, you’re Satan’s man:

“Why do you not understand what I say? Because you are unable to hear My word. You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you desire to do” (John 8:43-44 EMTV).

We’ve patiently given you substance, Tom, as servants of God are instructed to do.

2 Timothy 2:24-26 MKJV
(24) But the servant of the Lord must not strive, but to be gentle to all, apt to teach, patient,
(25) in meekness instructing those who oppose, if perhaps God will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth,
(26) and that they awake out of the snare of the Devil, having been taken captive by him, so as to do the will of that one.

Paul

tom4men

Post by tom4men »

Hi Paul
let me answer to that later,because I just answered to another Issue...I will anwer this shortly.
Meanwhile be blessed brother...

Victor Hafichuk

Rolande, how can you say we pay so much attention to Satan in proportion to what we teach of Jesus Christ? Would you like to examine our site and give us a more specific assessment of things we teach in this regard?

And are we to ignore Satan all together, which it seems you suggest? What did the apostle Paul say of him? Did he not exhort us to be informed of our enemy?

"Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices" (2 Corinthians 2:11 KJV).

Our paper on the enemy causes us to know who our enemy is, how he operates and what he's up to. If you're going to do battle, isn't it wise to know these things? There is much Scripture devoted to dealing with the destroyer, the serpent, the dragon, the evil one, Apollyon, and to his children; I would say there is proportionately as much of Satan as of God in Scripture as there is in our site.

It so happens God is God over both good and evil. He created all things and expects us to have knowledge of them and how to deal with them. "Know your enemy," the adage goes - wise advice.

Did you know that we have the victory over the serpent? Can we speak unadvisedly in that victory, or does that victory give us the authority to speak as we ought?

Victor Hafichuk

Another thing, Rolande,

You write, "Why don't we focus on the Lord's Return and how alive He is."

He's here now, and very much alive. This we know because He has returned.

tom4men

Post by tom4men »

How Truh ,VICTOR...!!!!!
There will never be a 2nd coming nor a rapture ...nor a burning flame in hell which torture men eternaly...

By the way ,I read your response to the letter of Ray Frankling....(The Great Promise of the Lake of Fire and the Second Death)..........That was the absolut correct answer...
GOD WILL HAVE SAVE ALL MEN...So I appreciate very much your universal salvation.Thats GOOD NEWS.And only this NEWS will make the CROSS not worthless.

GOD WILL POURE OUT HIS SPIRIT OVER ALL FLESH.

There is nothing to add,to this promise.

Thank you for that Response.
I hope I didnt misinterpret your response!!

Return to “New Postings on TPOT.com”