FT - Geri McGhee: Deluded “Deliverer” of Darkness

What we have new on ThePathofTruth.com
Sara V Schmidt

FT - Geri McGhee: Deluded “Deliverer” of Darkness

Post by Sara V Schmidt »

We have a new False Teacher Exposed:

McGhee, Geri:

Deluded “Deliverer” of Darkness

How self-confident and presumptuous are those men and women who think they’re serving God in ministries they’ve made up to glorify themselves! Woe to them, and woe to those who follow them!

Beryl Knipe

Re: FT - Geri McGhee: Deluded “Deliverer” of Darkness

Post by Beryl Knipe »

Hi everyone,

I'm going back (as I do, normally) reading from TPOT's Website. I clicked on Geri McGhee's "Deliverer of Darkness" and, reading from the Website, I clicked on the following:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2kqisUzkyw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I can understand why this lady would draw millions (especially homosexuals) to watch and listen to what she says. I also always check on Websites for the "Donate" icon and 99.9% of times, it's there.

Luke 16:15 He said to them, "You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of men, but God knows your hearts. What is highly valued among men is detestable in God's sight."

I know I don't have God's Spirit but I do thank God for delivering me from the darkness that's all around. "I hold unswervingly to the hope I profess, for You Who promised, are faithful." Heb.10:23.
Beryl.

Return to “New Postings on TPOT.com”