New Section in Falsehood Exposed: Was Paul Legit?

What we have new on ThePathofTruth.com
Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

New Section in Falsehood Exposed: Was Paul Legit?

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

06/25/2017 We have a new section in Falsehood Exposed:

Was Paul Legit?
(section)

There are some preachers of Christ who avidly denounce the apostle Paul as a false teacher. There are others, who, though not so blatantly opposed, don’t recognize the revelation and testimony of Jesus Christ through Paul or any of the Lord’s servants as God speaking. They’re all wrong and you’ll see how in this section, by God’s grace. Read more...

Debra Gabriel

Re: New Section in Falsehood Exposed: Was Paul Legit?

Post by Debra Gabriel »

There seems to me to be a few problems here. While I agree Paul was a man called of God I do wonder why sometimes you also talk about scripture being wrong. Can you please explain this?
Debra Gabriel

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Debra, the Scriptures aren't wrong, but they have been tampered with and various manuscripts prove so.

There's only ONE Source of Truth and that is the Lord Jesus Christ Who IS The Truth. He ALONE is the Light of men:

John 1:1-4 MKJV
(1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
(2) He was in the beginning with God.
(3) All things came into being through Him, and without Him not even one thing came into being that has come into being.
(4) In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.

Only by the Lord Jesus Christ can we ever know the Truth of anything. As the Scriptures declare, God Alone is True and every man a liar:

"Let it not be! But let God be true, and every man a liar; as it is written, "That You might be justified in Your sayings, and will overcome when You are judged"
(Romans 3:4 MKJV).

I say I know the Lord and have His witness as to what is true or false. We don't ask you to believe us. We call on all to personally call on, know, believe, and obey the Lord Jesus Christ. Nothing else can avail. Only then can you know if what we speak is true or not.

Debra Gabriel

Post by Debra Gabriel »

please take me off your list. Sorry to do it this way I just do not know any other way Thank you Debra Gabriel

Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

We've removed you from the forum, Debra.

Ronnie

Return to “New Postings on TPOT.com”