FT - Nicol Campbell: Same Label, Different Contents

What we have new on ThePathofTruth.com
Sara V Schmidt

FT - Nicol Campbell: Same Label, Different Contents

Post by Sara V Schmidt »

We have a new False Teacher Exposed:

Campbell, Nicol:

Same Label, Different Contents

There is only one “Path of Truth,” and His Name is the Lord Jesus Christ. Though many “paths of truth” are claimed by men, The Path of Truth and way of salvation is found only within the Son of Man, Mediator between God and men. “The Lord is my Rock, and my Fortress, and my Deliverer. The God Who is my Rock, in Him will I trust. He is my Shield, and the Horn of my salvation, my High Tower, and my Refuge, my Savior” (2 Samuel 22:2-3 MKJV).

Beryl Knipe

Re: FT - Nicol Campbell: Same Label, Different Contents

Post by Beryl Knipe »

Hi everyone,

What a surprise to see Nicol Campbell's name come up - although not a shock. It was the very thing (organization) that led me to TPOT some years back.

My Dad used to attend Campbell's meetings and, my sisters and I were "christened" by Nicol Campbell, himself, whose name appears on our christening certificates. We used to receive the booklet "The Path of Truth" every month, in our household and inside the booklet was another, called, "Young Ideas" which I couldn't wait to read, as a child. The two characters in that little book were named "Billy and Bunty" and the stories were mostly about right and wrong ways of living.

Some years back, I wondered whether "The School of Truth" still existed and when I typed the name into Google, it was then that I came across "The Path of Truth's" Website.

Thanks Sara, and all, for posting.

Beryl.

Return to “New Postings on TPOT.com”