A question concerning a woman's role in today's society.

This is the Day of the Lord, the day of the reversal of the events in the Garden of Eden, the day of delivering all of creation back into harmony with God. Your first reaction to the contents of this paper may be shock, incredulity, even rage, but you will know, deep within, if you are honest with yourselves (for it is already quite obvious to you) that what is spoken here is true. Truth is truth and cannot be hidden nor resisted forever. Now is the time.
Debra Gabriel

A question concerning a woman's role in today's society.

Post by Debra Gabriel »

I have not been able to find anything in the Forum concerning a woman's role in today's society. My wife is very studious in the scriptures and understands she is not to take any authority over men ie: to preach in church. What about bible studies or telling people about Jesus? Would you help us understand what she is allowed to do for the Lord? Thank you.....Jim and Debra

Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Re: A question concerning a woman's role in today's society.

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

Hi Jim and Debra,

You can visit the following links at The Path of Truth, which include a section at our forum where others have asked similar questions. Go through each one of them. Lord willing, you’ll see it's not about what we are allowed to do, but of the Lord’s order and what He requires for the good of all.

The Vashti-Esther Transmutation
Diabolical Doctrine: Women Are Ministers of God in Spiritual Authority over Men
Forum section: http://thepathoftruth.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=108
Diabolical Doctrine: Spouses Are Equal in Christian Marriage
Who Shall Rebuke and Correct?

Also, we didn't hear back from you regarding your question about the law of the Jews and Billye Brim. Did you receive our responses with links posted on the Forum? What do you think after reading the materials?

Ronnie

Debra Gabriel

Post by Debra Gabriel »

Hi Ronnie,
Sorry for the tardy response to your response to our question on the law of the Jews and Billye Brimm. We did go to those and read what you wrote-you were totally correct and we thank you. We did also not see the DD on a woman's role. Thank you again for that direction.
We live in Omaha,AR. some 15 miles south of Branson, Missouri. We seem to be surrounded by false teachers,most of whom we were students of until just recently. By God's grace, started discerning due to hearing things that did not line up with scripture. Billye Brimm was one of several: Jim Baker, Kieth Moore, Jessie DuPlantis and more. They are all associated with Kenneth Copeland and most also with Creflo Dollar. We are blessed to have found The Path Of Truth, and the Forum!
SOOOO much to learn, and re-learn correctly. Thank you again. Jim and Debra

Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

No problem on the timing, Jim and Debra, and it's good to hear what the Lord is doing for you both!

Thank you for letting us know.

Ronnie

Debra Gabriel

Post by Debra Gabriel »

Sorry if this is being done the wrong way.At my age computers are still difficult for me. Anyway do have a question or two. One do you guys have a church there.
Also since I am coming into the belief that God will save all. Then why are there times that people seem to be so rude to each other on this site. Please do not think I am making a comment on this as to come down on anyone on this point, but I must say there are times it gets so verbally unkind it is hard to follow who said what to whom. I know the Lord came not to bring peace but division, but can it not be done with kinder words. Does not scripture say don't even call someone a fool?
Thank you for all answers.

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Hi, Debra; just saw your post and decided to respond now.

In the main, those in Christ are to love and be "kindly affectioned" one to another. I would also say the intent of earnest believers is by nature that way. However, what you're witnessing to a substantial extent at our site are our dealings with those who write us most - our detractors.

Usually, people who agree with us aren't inclined to respond, but those disagreeing are oftentimes moved in the passion of self-righteousness, guilt, and indignation are hasty to vent. These often need to be rebuked sharply, according to the Scriptures, not merely because they speak presumptuously but also because they do so in the Name of the Lord, blaspheming. That angers the Lord and it angers us. He's finished winking, Debra, and we are moved by the Lord to communicate so to such.

How did Jesus address them? Read Matthew 23 and see.

As for calling someone a fool, God calls certain unbelieving people fools, doesn't He, that is, those who plainly ARE fools? Jesus did so in the very passage I just gave you.

Read http://www.thepathoftruth.com/the-issue ... -words.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Michael Demerling

Post by Michael Demerling »

Hi Debra,

In addition to what Victor said, above, is there a specific conversation you reacted to?

Was it the conversation with Anthony Griffin?

Sincerely,
Michael

Debra Gabriel

Post by Debra Gabriel »

Hi Michael,
Thank both you and Victor for such a fast response. I read the scriptures given and some others and see what you mean Thank you.
Michael: I read so many today most names escape me. However, I do remember starting out with a post and reply from a Deborah who was not the intended-emailed by mistake. Then another Deborah got on and that is where I started to see those things I eluded to in my question to Victor. I will look for the conversation with Anthony Griffin. Once again I have received information to grow on-thank you.
The other question was if you had a church there-just curious.
Thank you again..............Debra

Return to “The Vashti-Esther Transmutation”