A Spiritual Harlot and Her False Love Exposed

What is a believer in Christ to do with what is called Christian music today? What about music in general? Some thoughts, considerations, and practical advice for those on the path of truth.
Paul Cohen

A Spiritual Harlot and Her False Love Exposed

Post by Paul Cohen »

Much of what is peddled as "Christian" music is worship of false gods in the Name of Christ, namely, Ashtoreth (goddess of love) and Baal (hero worship). In the following correspondence we're taken to task by just such a musician and worshipper of these gods. See her true colors come out when confronted on her false accusations and vicious nature.

[BEGIN CORRESPONDENCE]

Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 3:10 PM
To: TPOT
Subject: Really?

I saw your website. In regards to your opinion on all of these "false prophets" what in the world?? I can't understand why someone like YOU, (meaning, someone who supposivley has so much WISDOM and KNOWLEDGE and UNDERSTANDING would put so much time into attacking (and yes, this is attacking) people in ministry. i do not follow any of the preachers/teachers that you list as false.....nevertheless, I have listened to some and enjoy each and every one of them. You tear them up as if they are teaching satanic practices or something. Dude, you have walked a journey with the Lord that has lead you to where you are today. So have these people. Sure, there are false teachers. But a false teacher is NOT going to teach the importance of having a personal relationship with the LORD....a False teacher would NOT teach bible truths....for that would be a contradiction to any type of lie or manipulation - as YOU know, the TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. If the Lord wants to use these people to speak the Gospel in a variety of forms......as long as it is the Gospel (and it is truth, supported by the Word of God...the bible) then so be it. It is obviousley ministering to millions of people and changing millions of lives. Instead of causing more division in the body of Christ by posting your "Opinon", and thats all it really is, why not use your platform to bring unity? You urge people to tell of thier horrible experiences in church??? Dude really? Nobody is perfect. NO church is perfect. We are all human...whether we preach or teach or whatever. Its such an oxymoron who would preach the gospel and then slander his own brother...and then on the very same platform?. Its gonna suck for you if when you get to heaven all your neighbors will be the very ones you are slandering and calling false. hahaha, wouldnt that be horrifying? The funny thing is this, i believe that each and every one of those people that you slander in the name of the WORD OF GOD, would love you and embrace you with no grudge or hardness of heart. You must have been deeply offended by someone in the church - you come across very bitter and rebelious. You might want to rethink licking the wounds of the offended.....start encouraging folks to develop their own relationship with the Lord, healing and wholeness will follow if and when people seek God. Usually, people get hurt when they have their eyes on man....that's their fault. But we all fall, just get up....learn, grow, move forward and avoid making the same mistakes. Just quit slandering these people who have been called to do a specific work. Just because it isnt what you were called to do, doesnt mean its wrong.....SMH .....You are encouraging division.Thats the stuff satan likes.

Melissa Untalon

Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 7:24 AM
To: Melissa
Cc: Victor Hafichuk
Subject: Re: Really?

Melissa, you're altogether wrong and in wrongness. Everything we've said is backed by the Word of God and IS the Word of God. It isn't Opinion. You're the one giving opinion and condemning yourself as a hypocrite by doing the very thing you condemn.

Is this you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53X2hd5PY3s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;? If so, who are you but an impudent harlot to live, preach, and promote lust and call it "love," while you condemn us and call the True Love of God that we preach, "lust"?

Paul and Victor

Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2017 8:21 AM
To: Paul Cohen
Subject: Re: Really?

Yup that's me! I never posted one song of mine on YouTube. No pics .... nothing! You know who did? Some secular dj's Who heard my music and were blessed by my pure love for the Lord that is conveyed through my music. Call me what you want. Your the kind of Christian who makes the unbeliever look at our faith as stupid. Division... non sense. But I'm done arguing with you. Proverbs 26:4. I'm outta this ring. If I keep contending with you I'll become like you. Chill out. Bye.

Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2017 7:53 AM
To: Melissa
Cc: Victor Hafichuk
Subject: Yes, Really

Easy to come here and condemn us and easy to leave when confronted about your empty charges. That's how it works for a spiritual harlot, who wipes her mouth and says she has done no wickedness.

"Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eats, and wipes her mouth, and says, I have done no evil" (Proverbs 30:20 MKJV).

It doesn't matter who posted your song and pictures, they still represent you, as does your impudent and presumptuous behavior with us and the Lord Jesus Christ. He's the One you're mocking and scorning.

"Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes" (Proverbs 26:5 ESV).

"For the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men" (1 Corinthians 1:25 ESV).

"Pure love for the Lord," is it? We know very differently and are sent from the throne of God to address and expose your delusion and blasphemy. Go your way, confounded and impudent woman, counterfeit Christian.

Paul and Victor

Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2017 10:45 AM
Subject: Re: Yes, Really

Well then act like it. You come back at me name calling and stuff. Yeah. That's Godly. Are u that perfect that you throw stones so aggressively and with absolutely no evidence of the Love of God? I guess so .....it's your world. Do your thing . Your focus seems to be on proving people wrong rather than edifying and redeeming the time. Whatever floats your boat. If you said the the joy of the Lord is your strength and your purpose was to win lost souls to the Lord, I would have a hard time believing it . Get healing. Your heart is being displayed as quite broken and angry. Next you'll come back with more stones and accusations. Bring it. Sorta like my kids who fight with each other from time to time. But they are kids. That's what siblings do. Your a grown man. Act like one.

Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 8:03 AM
Subject: Re: Yes, Really

And btw as I sit here and trip out in your weirdness, who's victor? Oh wait! That's that dude that is a known cult leader? Oh yeah. That explains it. I have google too.

Always, The impudent harlot who pretends to be a Christian but is really an adulteress hypocrite. Paul Cohen please forgive me of my sin! Since you think you and God share the duty of judgement. So annoying

Return to “What About “Christian” Music?”