How can you judge that he [Chuck Missler] is false teacher?

Many say one can’t judge whether another believer, particularly one presenting him or herself as a teacher of God, is of God. Poppycock! Of course they can be discerned – and must be. Should your spiritual welfare be entrusted to a liar? God forbid. Jesus said you WILL know them by their fruits.
Shehzad

How can you judge that he [Chuck Missler] is false teacher?

Post by Shehzad »

Hi friend,I fail to understand your allegation about the sickness of Nancy and Mark. If these two family members of Chuck Missler are suffering from Cancer? Then how can you judge that he is false teacher. Further you can definitely comment about his teaching and even and you may declare him "false teacher" on the basis of his teaching. But how can you judge that his family members are suffering from cancer because of his false teaching. If you statement is that they are suffering from cancer then how you know it is the wrath of God on his family. Are you a prophet to tell others that it is your reward of false teaching that your family is suffering from cancer. From where you got this authority to claim that Chuck's family suffering from cancer. I strongly believe that only a false teacher can predict about someone's sickness is from God or from devil. Please comment....

Shehzad

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: How can you judge that he [Chuck Missler] is false teacher?

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

“If you will diligently listen to the voice of the LORD your God, and do that which is right in His eyes, and give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you that I put on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, your healer” (Exodus 15:26 ESV).

Clearly the members of the Missler family you ask us about weren't diligently listening to the voice of the LORD or keeping His commandments, were they? They were following Chuck, however, so the conclusion we've made is inescapable.

You ask where we got our authority, Shehzad. The Lord Jesus Christ has given us our understanding and the authority to preach the Truth to others in His Name. Are you here to learn or to stumble over the Foundation Stone? You need to humble yourself and repent.

Paul and Victor
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Return to “Missler, Chuck - False Teacher”