I read your article / debunking of Chuck Missler

Many say one can’t judge whether another believer, particularly one presenting him or herself as a teacher of God, is of God. Poppycock! Of course they can be discerned – and must be. Should your spiritual welfare be entrusted to a liar? God forbid. Jesus said you WILL know them by their fruits.
Jørn

I read your article / debunking of Chuck Missler

Post by Jørn »

Hello

I read your article / debunking of Chuck Missler and I have to say that you display so much ignorance and lack of spiritual discernment that it is absolutely amazing.

Are you perfect in all your ways ? Does all of your doctrine stand out superior to that of all other teachers ?

Do you really mean that he is working in team with the devil ? (that is what it means to be false)

Regards
Jørn Lyngmyr

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: I read your article / debunking of Chuck Missler

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

Jørn, you have our article telling you how Chuck Missler is false according to the Scriptures. Do you really expect us to believe your opinion contrary to the Word of God? Chuck isn't the issue here - you are, because you couldn't be more arrogant or in league with Satan than you are now.

You ask, “Are you perfect in all your ways ? Does all of your doctrine stand out superior to that of all other teachers ?

We answer, unequivocally, “In Christ Jesus, yes! Thus says the Lord.”

Paul and Victor
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Jørn

Post by Jørn »

Hello again

So what you are saying is that just because you are after your own words “in Christ Jesus” you are perfect here in life ?

I have met many people who have been “in Christ Jesus” (Pastors and other leading people in church) and they have done a lot of bad things, for example homosexuality and unfaithfulness to their wives.

I assume that you are into the grace above grace doctrine also called false grace by many.

To make the claim that someone is in league with satan is an extremely strong accusation and my experience again is that people who throws these accusations around are the ones who really are in league with satan.

I have gone through your list of so called false teachers and I agree with many of them, Benny Hinn, Kenneth Copeland etc.

But many of them have also had lives that many great impact on the body of Christ, like Billy Graham

To claim that Billy Graham is in league with satan, working in the spirit of satan is absolutely ridiculous !!!

It is a thing in scripture called working in the flesh and that is what many of these guys are doing, Paul warns us not to finish in the flesh what was started in the spirit, many of these guys you are calling false teachers are now in my opinion in the category of working in the flesh.

To anyone with average intelligence and ability to read the only thing are are displaying in your writings is that you have hate and are unable to discern what is good and true.
Love is the fruit that is primary to anyone who have the spirit of God in them, not hate.

Anyone that displays hate like you do are in the flesh and not in the spirit of God

Regards
Jørn Lyngmyr

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

Law and Grace

You assume things, Jørn, because you don't know what you're talking about. You don't know what you're talking about because you're in great darkness. You're in darkness because you don't love the Truth, Jesus Christ.

2 Thessalonians 2:8-12 EMTV
(8) And then the lawless one will be unveiled, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth, and will destroy by the brightness of His coming,
(9) whose coming is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
(10) and in all deception of unrighteousness among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
(11) And because of this, God will send them strong delusion, in order for them to believe the lie,
(12) so that they all might be damned who did not believe the truth, but delighted in unrighteousness.

What you call our hatred is the love of God, whereas your love is hatred of God. You've never had His Spirit or heard His Voice. You are a tare; therefore, you hear and believe strangers' voices. Go your way, deluded fellow, and take your False Love - Satans Last Stronghold with you.

Paul and Victor

Return to “Missler, Chuck - False Teacher”