Chuck Missler is a man of deep wisdom my friend

Many say one can’t judge whether another believer, particularly one presenting him or herself as a teacher of God, is of God. Poppycock! Of course they can be discerned – and must be. Should your spiritual welfare be entrusted to a liar? God forbid. Jesus said you WILL know them by their fruits.
Edwin K.

Chuck Missler is a man of deep wisdom my friend

Post by Edwin K. »

Chuck Missler is a man of deep wisdom my friend. As for you I have serious doubt!!

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: Chuck Missler is a man of deep wisdom my friend

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

You can stick with Chuck, Edwin. We're sticking with the Lord Jesus Christ, by His grace.

Paul and Victor

Edwin K.

Post by Edwin K. »

Chuck knows our Lord my friend thru his scriptures which is Our Lord!!

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

To you the Scriptures are “Lord” because you're an idolater, Edwin, a Bibliolater to be specific.

John 5:39-43 MKJV
(39) You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life. And they are the ones witnessing of Me,
(40) and you will not come to Me that you might have life.
(41) I do not receive honor from men.
(42) But I know you, that you do not have the love of God in you.
(43) I have come in My Father's Name, and you do not receive Me. If another shall come in his own name, him you will receive.

Paul and Victor
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Leslie F Suarez

Post by Leslie F Suarez »

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk wrote:You can stick with Chuck, Edwin. We're sticking with the Lord Jesus Christ, by His grace.

Paul and Victor
I have indeed stuck to THE LORD JESUS CHRIST but the only reason Chuck should be cited and reported is for making a business out of the word but his theology and doctrine are sound and full of wisdom I doubt seriously he will be at a loss for salvation for that!!

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Hi, Leslie!

Jesus didn't say you shall know men by their words or doctrine. The Pharisees spoke true things and had much true doctrine, such as belief in the resurrection, the spirit world, alms, prayers, inspiration of the Tanakh, the Law of God, tithes, offerings, fasting... the list goes on. He did say we know a tree by its fruits. You just pointed to Missler's evil fruit, yet brush it aside as insignificant, believing his words, instead. You thus despise the Lord's counsel. Such are Missler's fruits by such as you.

The question would be WHICH Lord Jesus Christ have you been sticking to? Are you not aware there's a counterfeit that comes close to deceiving the very elect? Are you among the "very elect," Leslie? Who are you to judge right from wrong, truth from error, real from counterfeit? Think about it.

You've been indoctrinated by man to believe what you do. How do I know? I was there where you are now. Then the Lord delivered me from my false Jesus Christ. I could not tell the difference until then because I knew only one Jesus. The Law of Relativity suddenly kicked in hard and fast. How can you know darkness without the Light of all men?

On the other hand, how can you know Light without darkness? And that's why you are where you are so that by being made subject to vanity, you'll one day come to know the Truth, which will bring you to genuine repentance and deliver you from Baal worship and all forms of idolatry. You'll be free because THE Lord Jesus Christ, Creator of Heaven and Earth, the One Who Lives Here, Today, and Forevermore.

Jesus Christ is the One Who has defeated death by His Resurrection, PRECEDED BY THE CROSS.

Leslie, you have yet to come to the cross. Another Jesus will never take you there but your Lord and Savior will, or He isn't Who He says He is. You are yet in your sins. I know this because you justify Missler's doctrine and theology as sound and full of wisdom. That may be so according to many nominal orthodox Christians but who cares? It is not so according to the True Lord Jesus Christ and the Scriptures. Proof of several witnesses, as called for? Here it is (read and be solemnly warned):

http://www.thepathoftruth.com/falsehood ... /index.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.thepathoftruth.com/falsehood ... a-cult.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Alan Agnew

Post by Alan Agnew »

Leslie F Suarez wrote:I have indeed stuck to THE LORD JESUS CHRIST but the only reason Chuck should be cited and reported is for making a business out of the word but his theology and doctrine are sound and full of wisdom I doubt seriously he will be at a loss for salvation for that!!
Leslie, even if Chuck Missler has it all correct, what use is it if he does not apply it? Look, he's making a business of the Word, you say, yet you doubt he's at a loss for salvation? That's ridiculous.

Didn't Chuck's wife believe in what he was promoting? Nancy had belief in the "Jesus" that Chuck promoted. She wrote regarding love and marriage while she had cancer: http://www.khouse.org/articles/2013/1124/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

People prayed for her. Still, she died of cancer in 2015. I bring this up because that is the fruit of Chuck's ministry: death and Hell.

Notice in the Koinonia House article how Nancy believed in asking Jesus Christ into one's heart. Then this:
Maturity in Christ is not knowing a bunch of Scriptures, going to church regularly, attending prayer meetings, leading Bible studies, writing books or being on TV, but simply knowing how, moment by moment, to love God. Then, we can go on and love others the way God intends.

God’s Love through us is the only thing that will bring our husbands, our children, our relatives and our friends back to the Lord. It’s His loving kindness, in spite of the circumstances, that is going to draw them.
But this is loving God:

"He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will reveal Myself to him. Judas (not Iscariot) said to Him, Lord, how is it that You will reveal Yourself to us and not to the world? Jesus answered and said to him, If a man loves Me, he will keep My Word. And My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him." (John 14:21-23 MKJV)

Note that it's not a matter of asking Him into your heart. He will dwell as He promised. And notice how the world rejects (not "loves") Jesus Christ and those with Him:

"The world cannot hate you, but it hates Me because I testify of it, that its works are evil" (John 7:7 MKJV)

"Do not think that I have come to bring peace on earth. I did not come to send peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a man's foes shall be those of his own household. He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take up his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me. He who finds his life shall lose it. And he who loses his life for My sake shall find it." (Matthew 10:34-39 MKJV)

There is more for you to learn here, lest you continue with sappy, fake religious love. http://www.thepathoftruth.com/falsehood ... /index.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Regarding "Christians" dying of terrible disease, this applies http://www.thepathoftruth.com/false-tea ... seases.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Missler, Chuck - False Teacher”