Stop ripping Missler..... Stop judging him.

Many say one can’t judge whether another believer, particularly one presenting him or herself as a teacher of God, is of God. Poppycock! Of course they can be discerned – and must be. Should your spiritual welfare be entrusted to a liar? God forbid. Jesus said you WILL know them by their fruits.
Linda

Stop ripping Missler..... Stop judging him.

Post by Linda »

Stop ripping Missler..... Stop judging him. Look at yourself. I love him on his old teaching of the word. He said let the HOLY SPIRIT TEACH YOU NOT CHUCK!

Stop being decisive. The LORD HATES IT!

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: Stop ripping Missler..... Stop judging him.

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

What's wrong with being decisive, Linda? Isn't that what God calls for?

“Elijah stood up in front of all the people and asked them, 'How long will you try to have it both ways? If the LORD is God, follow Him; if Baal is God, follow him.' The people didn't say a word” (1 Kings 18:21).

But you probably meant to say, “divisive.”

That charge would be wrong, however. We're not being divisive with God's people, but distinguish between His people and those who falsely claim to serve Him, as a shepherd divides the sheep from the goats. As Malachi prophesied:

Malachi 3:16-18
(16) Then those fearing the LORD spoke together, each man to his neighbor. And the LORD listened and heard. And a book of remembrance was written before Him for those who feared the LORD, and for those esteeming His Name.
(17) And they shall be Mine, says the LORD of Hosts, for the day that I will make up My treasure. And I will pity them as a man has pity on his son who serves him.
(18) Then you shall again see the difference between the righteous and the wicked, between him who serves God, and him who does not serve Him.

Chuck Missler was right about letting the Holy Spirit teach you and not him, because Chuck isn't in agreement with the Holy Spirit. “His old teaching of the word” is laced with man's leaven, because Chuck isn't founded on the Rock - the Lord Jesus Christ. We've proven this in our posting, which is why you're distressed.

“For the Word of the LORD is right; and all His works are in truth. He loves righteousness and judgment...” (Psalms 33:4-5).

“For the LORD loves judgment and does not forsake His saints; they are kept forever; but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off” (Psalms 37:28).

Isn't the latter what's happening to Chuck - his seed being cut off? So with you, Linda, unless you repent of your idolatry and worship of man.

Paul and Victor

Return to “Missler, Chuck - False Teacher”