Your writing on Chuck Missler is ridiculous and stupid

Many say one can’t judge whether another believer, particularly one presenting him or herself as a teacher of God, is of God. Poppycock! Of course they can be discerned – and must be. Should your spiritual welfare be entrusted to a liar? God forbid. Jesus said you WILL know them by their fruits.
Abram

Your writing on Chuck Missler is ridiculous and stupid

Post by Abram »

Chuck is a man and that makes him not perfect and prone to error like all of us. However, he studies the bible with a open mind and heart more than anyone I have seen. The thing on your website was ridiculous and stupid. I don't mean that as name calling but more matter of fact. The logic is he might of plagiarized therefore he is a false teacher. He is a west point graduate that loves God, his family and his country abundantly. In that order. Whoever you are ... I am nearly certain Chuck is the man and from what I read on your site you are a false teacher and a fraud. Path of truth.. but talking down a man that loves God and his country is not truthful

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: Your writing on Chuck Missler is ridiculous and stupid

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

The logic is he [Chuck Missler] might of plagiarized therefore he is a false teacher.

No, Abram, the manifest fruits of falsehood speak for themselves. As we say in the article: “Read God Heals Today, His Way. You also need to read Diabolical Doctrines and The True Marks of a Cult.”

The problem people like you have about such as Chuck Missler, Clayton Jennings, Todd White, Joseph Prince and so many others is that you say each of these are “the man.” We come declaring that Jesus Christ is “The Man.”

We also declare to you that Jesus Christ has come, is here, and His Word now judges all who offend.

Paul Cohen & Victor Hafichuk
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Return to “Missler, Chuck - False Teacher”