I have been blessed by tpot! About the rapture.

Many harbor the hope that because they are Christians, God will translate them from great tribulation and disaster, just as He saved Noah and Lot in the judgments of their day. What a rude awakening awaits so many!
Bankole

I have been blessed by tpot! About the rapture.

Post by Bankole »

I have just read 2 out of the trilogy of voting for Jesus. I stumbled on them while googling the internet to look for back up materials to preach a message on children's day (May 27, 2016) to children in my church. The topic given to me to preach is Vote for Jesus. Even though I said I stumbled on the materials, it was divinely arranged because I have been further challenged and encouraged to continually put my trust in Christ only (vote for Him) .

I have also shared the messages on my page on facebook.

God bless you and prosper your ministry the more.

Waiting for His coming in the rapture,
Bankole Jacob Akinwumi.

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: I have been blessed by tpot! About the rapture.

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

https://www.facebook.com/bankole.akinwumi?fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Greetings in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, the Savior of those who “vote” for Him by faith!

Thank you for sharing with us about how God brought you to our page, Bankole, and then you shared it on Facebook. For your sake, we challenge you further with the truth that makes free:

Diabolical Doctrine: Rapture before the Great Tribulation

There's much more on our site for you. Keep reading and let us know how you do.

Paul and Victor
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Return to “Rapture before the Great Tribulation”