Women preachers

In nominal Christendom, we see women everywhere presuming to be pastors, priests, evangelists, and apostles. Are they of God?
Angela

Women preachers

Post by Angela »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

You say under Joyce Meyer that there aren't women who are sent to spread Good News in scripture ? I believe Jesus appeared at first to 2 women, and told them, GO! TELL THEM.... yeah, I'm pretty sure that was there. Jesus trusted women..... imagine that. And I say to you, even my enemy knows scripture....and trembles at His power..... but he will twist it to turn others away from the love and glory and blessings of Christ. Just as he tried to lure God's son away in the desert. Oh, what? Jesus was separate from God at one point??? So maybe Jesse did see, the Father and The Son separately......and the Holy Spirit resides in us. I pray for you, your website and your wrath on those spreading Christ's love across a world consumed by evil.

Romans 8 : 28.
God bless you.

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: Women preachers

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

Angela, if you are going to honor the Lord, one of the things you need to do is pay attention. Where on earth did you ever find us saying “there aren't women who are sent to spread Good News in scripture”? And therefore who is it twisting words here? And seeing we are speaking the Word of the Lord by His commission, you are now found to be the enemy. How's good is that?

“Imagine that,” you sarcastically say, after being in error and speaking out of a wicked heart.

Just as he tried to lure God's son away in the desert.

Is that so? Do you get anything right, woman...or girl? Here's what IS said:

“And Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, returned from Jordan and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness forty days, being tempted by the Devil. And in those days He ate nothing. And they being ended, He afterward was hungry” (Luke 4:1-2 MKJV).

Satan was there in the authority of God to tempt the Son. The Son was led by the Holy Spirit, into the wilderness, to be tempted. As God was in full authority over Satan in the Book of Job, so was He in full authority over him in the wilderness temptations.

Now perhaps you had a poor choice of words and I misunderstood, so I can forgive you for that and you can forgive me.

Oh, what? Jesus was separate from God at one point??? So maybe Jesse did see, the Father and The Son separately......

I don't have a clue what you're saying there! Who's “Jesse”? You are blathering. And you think to have the Mind of Christ? How deceived you are, foolish girl!

Does the Holy Spirit reside in you, Angela? It's time to learn the hard truth. You've been deceived and we declare so to you in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Whom you don't know and we're here to tell you He doesn't know you, either.

Victor and Paul

Angela

Post by Angela »

I know you speak falsely since you have used name calling and downgrading remarks.., The Holy Spirit would never allow you to speak as such.
Be blessed, and Go in God. I ask that you should read Proverbs, daily. The great book of Wisdom.
God Bless.

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

Woman, you know nothing and furthermore blaspheme in all ignorance. By the Living Creator, the Lord Jesus Christ, Whom we know, Who knows us, and in Whose service we've been called and appointed together to speak to all the earth, we declare to you that you worship another Jesus and not the One testified of in His Scriptures.

Have we called you a viper, as Jesus Christ has called others? What makes you think He wouldn't do that with you? Have we called you a hypocrite as He has others? What makes you think the Holy Spirit wouldn't speak similarly by us as by the Son of God? So how are we so wrong in using weaker terms to address evil with you than He has used for others? Think about it.

Does God Speak Only Gentle Words?
False Love - Satans Last Stronghold

You know nothing and impudently refuse to change your status. You ARE a foolish and ignorant woman. Go your way.

In the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, contending for the faith once delivered to the saints and which has been displaced, misrepresented and perverted by the ungodly,

Victor Hafichuk and Paul Cohen

Angela

Post by Angela »

Bye. :).

Return to “Women Are Ministers of God in Spiritual Authority over Men”