What religion do you profess on your website?

What is the Church? Many flounder in confusion - condemned, doubting, struggling, reveling, and listening to men, rather than to God. There are only two churches in this world - the true and the false. Of which are you a member? You can't be a member of both.
Melody

What religion do you profess on your website?

Post by Melody »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

What religion do you profess on your websitea?

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: What religion do you profess on your website?

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

“Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, to visit orphans and widows in their afflictions, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world” (James 1:27 MKJV).

“He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?” (Micah 6:8 ESV)

“And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved, and your household” (Acts 16:31 MKJV).

“He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will reveal Myself to him… If a man loves Me, he will keep My Word. And My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him” (John 14:21-23 MKJV).

There it is, Melody. What other religion can there be for followers of Christ?

Paul and Victor
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Melody

Post by Melody »

I mean, what church do you belong?

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Hebrews 12:22-24 MKJV
(22) But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
(23) to the general assembly and church of the first-born who are written in Heaven, and to God the judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
(24) and to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

We're not being coy here, Melody. This is reality. We are the church, belonging to Jesus Christ. But most people who profess to believe in Him don't believe the plain sayings inspired by Him in the Bible. To them, these things are a fairy tale.

Read:

Here Is the Way It Is
The Church
The Case for Coming Out
Counterfeit Christianity
The True Marks of a Cult

Paul

Melody

Post by Melody »

Sorry, but you are total fakers. Goodbye

Melody

Post by Melody »

Don't bother to reply. I'm NOT interested in your lies. Goodbye

It's only your opinion, Melody.

“Every wise woman builds her house, but the foolish one tears it down with her own hands” (Proverbs 14:1 HNV).

You're not interested in our reply, but the people on our mailing list might be interested in hearing what you replied, where your true colors came out. Exposed is an ignorant and darkened soul who resists the Lord's testimony of light and life. You have provided others with the opportunity to receive His truth, goodness and light, which shines on your perverse evil.

Paul and Victor

Melody

Post by Melody »

Yes, you are right. I'm very mean.

I asked you 2 simple questions. You didn't reply - you just quoted the bible. A true and honest answer would be - we are protestants, or baptist or whatever. Every Christian denomination has a name. Second question was about the church - again, all Christian churches or denominations have a name and again you just gave me quotes from the bible. So who is avoiding to be truthfull here. Feel free to send this entire conversation to your mailing list - and if you were so Holy you would understand that is an invasion on my privacy.

Melody, it's foolish and wicked of you to presume we lied when we gave you the Scriptures that describe our religion and the church to which we belong. We aren't in a denomination and we don't have any name other than the Lord's.

Nor do we protest against Catholicism, which Catholics have designated as “Protestant.” Such a protest lends Catholicism legitimacy in the sight of God, and it has none whatsoever.

All of this is the truth. The fact that you find what we've written to you not only unbelievable, but impossible, tells us you don't believe God at all, because it's exactly what He teaches in the Scriptures you've disdained and rejected.

Do you think the apostle Paul was a Baptist? Was Jesus a Protestant? Of course the notion is ridiculous, but is it only because Protestants didn't exist then? Was Jesus a Pharisee, Sadducee, or Essene?

Why don't you read the writings we gave you so you could hear what the Word of God says and get straightened out? Why do you choose to believe men (denominations) and their lies (Diabolical Doctrines) rather than God and His Truth?

Invasion of privacy? What makes you think you can come here and call us liars when answering you truthfully and no else should hear about it? If you're right, the whole world should hear what you're saying, shouldn't they? But you don't care about anyone or anything else, God or neighbor, only yourself. What a miserable place to be! Isn't that so?

There may be hope for you if you start admitting the truth, and there certainly will be when you repent of bitterness, lies, and false accusation.

Paul and Victor

Return to “The Church”