About The Reconciliation of All Things. The Second Death?

Several important questions are raised and answered: What is the purpose of the Lake of Fire? What is the second death? And: How does one who believes in the Lord Jesus Christ enter the Kingdom of God?
Darryl

About The Reconciliation of All Things. The Second Death?

Post by Darryl »

After happening upon our article The Reconciliation of All ThingsI came to conclusion of all the questions Ive had in my head for years. Until I started reading

Revelation 20:13-14
13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death.

Which made perfect sense of what you guys were teaching until I went on to the next verse which reads further into the next chapter ...

He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”

Which I thought meant EVERYTHING like you guys said ... until I kept reading and saw..

6 He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. 7 Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. 8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars-they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Please message me back on this ... Thanks

Paul Cohen

Re: About The Reconciliation of All Things. The Second Death?

Post by Paul Cohen »

Hi Darryl,

Read The Great Promise of the Lake of Fire and the Second Death. Let us know if this answers your dilemma. And if you have further questions after reading, cite the specific portion(s) with your question(s).

Paul

Return to “The Great Promise of the Lake of Fire and the Second Death”