What verse does it say that the Omega is the lake of fire in the KJV?

Several important questions are raised and answered: What is the purpose of the Lake of Fire? What is the second death? And: How does one who believes in the Lord Jesus Christ enter the Kingdom of God?
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

And what edition?

Thanks in advance

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: What verse does it say that the Omega is the lake of fire in the KJV?

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

There is no such verse, Samantha. There may be those who presume the lake of fire is the ultimate end for many, which is not at all true. Jesus Christ is the End, period.

The Scriptures say the Lord is the Omega:

“And He said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely” (Revelation 21:6 KJV).

And thank God for that!

1 Corinthians 15:26-28 MKJV
(26) The last enemy made to cease is death.
(27) For He put all things under His feet. But when He says that all things have been put under His feet, it is plain that it excepts Him Who has put all things under Him.
(28) But when all things are subjected to Him, then the Son Himself also will be subject to Him Who has subjected all things to Him, so that God may be all things in all.

Isn't that a better ending?

Paul & Victor
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Return to “The Great Promise of the Lake of Fire and the Second Death”