List of true teachers?

Many ask, "Who and where are the true teachers of God?"
Johnny

List of true teachers?

Post by Johnny »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

I have a passion for Gods truth and i like to listen to teachings/ preachings on radio, DVDS, podcasts,youtube, and with your lists of false teachers I'm confused. Many on your list has been used for my long car drives and way too tired to read from long days work. I do read the word of God but i want to know is” who can i listen to???? Do you have a list for them?? I would like to know if you can recommend a true teaching with helps for my studies..

Paul Cohen

Re: List of true teachers?

Post by Paul Cohen »

Hi Johnny,

Do you agree with what we've written about the false teachers on our list? If not, then why are you asking us who to listen to? You may as well listen to whomever you please. But if you do agree and know that we're speaking the truth from God, then you're on your way to better things, if you're obedient in the things you've heard from us.

As for your long car drives, you could listen to a recording of the Bible when not meditating or concentrating on traffic. Then, when you usually read the Bible, read from our site instead, where you'll learn what the Word of God is saying.

That's if you're receiving us as servants of Christ. And this can only happen because God has given it to you, as He did with the Thessalonians to whom Paul and his companions preached:

“Because of this we also give thanks to God unceasingly, so that when you received the Word of God which you heard from us, you received not the Word of men, but just as it truly is, the Word of God, which also is at work in you who believe” (1 Thessalonians 2:13 EMTV).

Who is your spiritual overseer or elder, Johnny, or have you been leading yourself around in the wilderness of Babylon?

Paul

Return to “True Teachers”