Do you have a list of those whom you believe are true teachers?

Many ask, "Who and where are the true teachers of God?"
Thomas

Do you have a list of those whom you believe are true teachers?

Post by Thomas »

Praise Jesus:

I have a question on Water Baptism. In an article I read from you, you mentioned that water baptism is not necessary for salvation if I read it correctly. What is your belief on this topic? We believe contrary to most denominations that it is a part of one's born again experience.

Jesus gave Peter the keys (plural) to the Kingdom. We believe he used them at Pentecost at the birth of the new covenant church. We believe there were three keys. (1) repentance (the blood to bring justification not salvation. (2) water baptism in the name of Jesus (to bring about the remission of sin or circumcision of heart to establish our new covenant. Colossians 2:9-15) and (3) receiving the Holy Spirit with speaking in tongues as the evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit. These were the three keys given to Peter by Jesus.

Also 1st John 5:6-13 the three witnesses in heaven and the three witnesses on earth. Please read! There are many more verses on being born again, these are just a few and I am sure you know because of your extensive studies.

Do you believe in women pastors? Our answer is NO!!

You gave a list of the false teacher and or pastors but do you have a list of those whom you believe are true teachers and pastors of the remnant church?

Thank you
Pastor Thomas

Paul Cohen

Re: Do you have a list of those whom you believe are true teachers?

Post by Paul Cohen »

Hi Thomas,

The answers to your questions are in the following sections and articles on our website:

Water Baptism (Yes, you heard right - water baptism isn't essential for salvation.)
Diabolical Doctrine: Women Are Ministers of God in Spiritual Authority over Men
The Book and Letters of John Corrupted (Regarding the three witnesses of 1 John)
Repentance
The Baptism in the Holy Spirit
The Three Degrees

As for a list of true teachers today, there are none. And the few who believe, the “remnant” church, have been wandering in the wilderness.

“But seeing the crowds, He was moved with compassion on them, because they were tired and scattered like sheep having no shepherd” (Matthew 9:36 MKJV).

Read The Gathering.

Paul Cohen
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Return to “True Teachers”