Are there any historical or current theologians or preachers that you would recommend?

Many ask, "Who and where are the true teachers of God?"
Neil

Are there any historical or current theologians or preachers that you would recommend?

Post by Neil »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

Besides yourself, and maybe some of the prophets and apostles, is there any historical or current theologians or preachers that you would recommend as an author, teacher, mentor, or encourager? I can't wait to hear your answer.
--
Neil

Paul Cohen

Re: Are there any historical or current theologians or preachers that you would recommend?

Post by Paul Cohen »

Why are you asking for the names of godly teachers, Neil? You aren't looking for one. You reject the Head, the One Who is our Teacher.

“Neither be called teachers; for One is your Teacher, the Christ” (Matthew 23:10 EMTV).

Paul Cohen
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Neil

Re: Are there any historical or current theologians or preachers that you would recommend?

Post by Neil »

I was just curious if there is anyone else that could articulate the truth besides you and the aforementioned. It seems that my hunch was correct that you may be the current lone prophet of God or even the 15th apostle. Good luck with that.

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Seeing you determine to be the judge of all things rather than us, perhaps you might stop pretending to be curious, or, satisfy your own curiosity.

You do know a lot now, don't you, Neil? Does God not speak and reveal to you what is false and true? You surely seem to think so. Do you speak by Him personally?

Victor

Return to “True Teachers”