Please help me with a short names list of the True Biblical Teachers

Many ask, "Who and where are the true teachers of God?"
Leonard

Post by Leonard »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

Dear Sirs,

Please help me by sending over to me a short names' list of the True Biblical Teachers ?

Thank you in advance.

Leonard

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Hi Leonard,

If you had faith and kept reading on our site, you'd learn to distinguish for yourself between true and false teachers. But without faith, a list of either true or false teachers does you no good.

The same goes for the Bible. You have the Bible, yet you can't distinguish between good and bad because you aren't walking in the faith the Bible preaches. You need a change of heart, Leonard.

Read the Lord's teachings on Repentance, What Is Faith?, and Obedience.

Paul

Leonard

Post by Leonard »

Thank you Mr. Paul Cohen,

I do not understand how you could begin to ask me to examine whether that I have FAITH or not.

Thank you for taking time to reply my request.

Leonard

Leonard

Post by Leonard »

Dear Paul,

Yes, I read the links about repentance / what is faith / obedience.

I just heard David Middleton's teachings on faith, so I learnt that "God gave to all men the measure of faith". That is why I need to clarify for myself.

FAITH IS GIVEN TO ALL MAN... INCLUDING ME.

AM I WRONG To BELIEVE THAT I HAVE IT?

Leonard

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

You don't understand, Leonard, because you don't have faith.

Are you reading the writings I gave you, or don't you care to get faith?

Paul

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Yes, you are wrong, Leonard, because you're basing your belief on what a man who doesn't know God has told you, and not on the Lord Jesus Christ. All men do not have faith, as Paul, inspired by the Holy Spirit, preaches:

“Finally, brothers, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may speed ahead and be honored, as happened among you, and that we may be delivered from wicked and evil men. For not all have faith” (2 Thessalonians 3:1-2 ESV).

Multitudes of Scriptures identify many people as not having faith. Hebrew 11:6, for example, says one must come to God with faith, and that it's impossible to please Him without it.

Do you not see how many billions displease Him every day, though they profess faith and might even appear to have it? What did James say?

James 2:18-20 MKJV
(18) But someone will say, You have faith, and I have works. Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith from my works.
(19) You believe that there is one God, you do well; even the demons believe and tremble.
(20) But will you know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

The true faith of the Lord Jesus Christ is opposed by the false faith of Mystery, Babylon, which is man's religion and where you're getting your information.

Steep yourself in the Word of God at our site, which teaches the true faith of Christ found in the Scriptures. Then you may begin to be cleansed of the error of men's Diabolical Doctrines and filled with the Truth instead, if you're obedient in the things you hear from God.

Paul

Return to “True Teachers”