Your letter about Veganism

Veganism is the worship of animals based on the erroneous notion that when properly used for food, animals are being mistreated. Vegans consider themselves to be wiser and more righteous than the population at large and strongly condemn the authors and followers of the Scriptures, who give mankind wholesome and proven guidelines from God about the use of animals for food.
Larry

Your letter about Veganism

Post by Larry »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

I have a neice that has recently proclaimed that she is a Vegan. The problem is that she also claims to be a Christian. When I was reading your back and forth with Anita, the thought occured to me " that will be Rebecca one day ".

I have given her the evidence from Scripture that clashes with veganism, and assured her that she and the Bible are on a collision course if she doesn't stop. I am , needless to say, her least favoerite uncle right now, but I must give her this warning if I love her.

Thanks again for this article. Larry Kinsler, Christian Omnivore

Victor Hafichuk

Re: Your letter about Veganism

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

We've seen several vegans suffer, Larry. We operate a market farm store where we sell the entire spectrum of organic groceries: www.HarvestHaven.com. Sick vegans have come in and had their health turned around when getting back to reasonable and Bible-supported (as you've pointed out) counsel. We've also witnessed vegans suffering because of their chosen, foolish diets. That's the way it is.

I'm thankful you were helped. As an aside, I tell vegetarians I'm a vegetarian - I only eat vegetarians.

Victor
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Return to “Veganism”