We appreciate seeing what the Lord is doing in your life and are thankful He's ministering to you by us. That's why we're here by His power and authority, so no, while you seek the Lord as did the saints in Scripture, it's not at all wrong for you to seek the counsel of the Lord's ministers, whom we are, called by Him and appointed to that task. Hasn't God provided ministries to the church for the edification of Christ's Body?
Ephesians 4:11-16 MKJV
(11) And truly He gave some to be apostles, and some to be prophets, and some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers,
(12) for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ.
(13) And this until we all come into the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a full-grown man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;
(14) so that we no longer may be infants, tossed to and fro and carried about by every wind of doctrine, in the dishonesty of men, in cunning craftiness, to the wiles of deceit.
(15) But that you, speaking the truth in love, may in all things grow up to Him Who is the Head, even Christ;
(16) from Whom the whole body, fitted together and compacted by that which every joint supplies, according to the effectual working in the measure of each part, producing the growth of the body to the edifying of itself in love.
As you can see at our site, we're often criticized for exposing and rebuking the works of darkness, even naming the offenders, as Paul and John did in Scripture, by the way. Yet, in doing so, earnest searchers for the Truth come to our site and receive the Truth they need to hear whereby they're made free. Isn't that good? Many have been thankful to have the Truth spelled out to them, setting their minds and hearts at ease because confused in all the conflicting teachings. We often find that they, as you, have already been receiving a witness from the Lord of what is of Him and what isn't and we serve to confirm what they've been hearing.
The Lord goes before us, with us, and after. He's the Alpha and the Omega, the First and Last. It's all His doing. Praise Him!
Read at our site, Chad; that's what it's there for, of course, and when you have questions or desire to discuss matters, write us and Lord willing, we'll be able to answer. Lord willing, you may also join our online Sabbath chats at 12 MST, where we meet with other believers from around the world. Everyone is free to participate as they choose. You can also read and participate at our Forum (ThePathofTruth.com/forum
). There's also our email list correspondence that goes out almost daily. Let us know if you're interested.
Till next time, for Christ's glory,