We're very thankful people are willing to pray for us; however, the requisites to effectual prayer are absolutely necessary:
The praying person must be righteous; he or she must not be a sinner, for God doesn't hear sinners.
The prayer must be with knowledge and understanding, according to God's will. If not, again, the prayer is vain. Why should He give you something to please your carnal mind?
The one praying must pray for the right reasons; the motive must be right before God. Why should He give you something He isn't pleased to give when you approach Him presumptuously?
We will let you in on something that is secret to you. As we presently stand before the Lord in Heaven, while He dwells in us by His wondrous work of grace, we see that you aren't here. We see you in darkness, believing men's doctrines, falsehood that has confounded you. You are suffering.
You come to us with assumptions that have no substance. You speak no knowledge or edification. You only give us your Opinion
. And you speak anonymously. Is that what Jesus, the apostles and prophets did, or did they gladly identify with the Lord and declare who they were? Should we be inclined to heed the voice of a stranger?
Do you really believe God is pleased with that and with you?
John 5:39-44 MKJV
(39) You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life. And they are the ones witnessing of Me,
(40) and you will not come to Me that you might have life.
(41) I do not receive honor from men.
(42) But I know you, that you do not have the love of God in you.
(43) I have come in My Father's name, and you do not receive Me. If another shall come in his own name, him you will receive.
(44) How can you believe, you who receive honor from one another and do not seek the honor that comes from God only?
Shonab, you err, to your detriment. Your prayers need to be very different.