I was curious about Dr. Crews from his preaching on Awakening Hour

Peace is to him who brings war for good, but woe to the one who speaks peace to hide war.

Read the complete section on false love here.

I was curious about Dr. Crews from his preaching on Awakening Hour

Postby Jim » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:42 pm

I have just been reading the bitter exchange between Paul Cohen and the late Dr. Crews. I do not pretend to be a theologian, theodicist, or psychiatrist, it that Cohen and his associate were just as bitter and evil spirited as the man they were denouncing. When you look into a mirror, the proverb indicates, it is your own reflection you see. The proverb doesn't say "mirror," but you get the idea.

I was curious about Dr. Crews from his preaching on Awakening Hour, so I looked it up to see his affiliation and background. There is a blot, which speaks to the fallibility of all men. But the vitriolic exchange I have just endured completely obliterates the spirit of Christianity.
Jim

Re: I was curious about Dr. Crews from his preaching on Awakening Hour

Postby Paul Cohen » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:24 am

Hi Jim,

Was Jesus looking into a mirror when he described the scribes and Pharisees in Matthew 23?

How does what the Lord said to the religious of His day fit in with “the spirit of Christianity” you feel we have “obliterated”? Could it be you're describing another spirit, based on the obvious discrepancy between your Christianity and the acts of the Lord?

False Love - Satans Last Stronghold

Was Paul looking into a mirror when he fought with beasts at Ephesus? Can you describe to us what fighting with beasts looks like, and how one goes about it?

If “Dr.” Crews was wrong and so were we, why did God quickly strike Crews down with a head injury and not us? Is God unjust or unfair? Why are we thriving to this day, the Lord blessing others by the ministry He has given us, if we are “obliterating the spirit of Christianity”?

I'd like to hear your answers to all these questions, Jim, for your sake, not ours. We know by Whom we stand and Who stands with us.

Paul
Paul Cohen

Return to False Love - Satan’s Last Stronghold