I pray you wake up to yourself or God wakes you up

Peace is to him who brings war for good, but woe to the one who speaks peace to hide war.

Read the complete section on false love here.

I pray you wake up to yourself or God wakes you up

Postby Daniel » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:30 am

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

I stumbled across your website today and you are doing a pretty rotten thing. Please please check yourself against not only what the bible says but also what the holy spirit says, you are trying to discredit so many people who are simply following their calling from God. I'm sure you'll say something about how callings from God are based on feelings or something similar to discredit this but I'm fairly certain paul was called by God and he took Christianity from a small sect to a major religion. False teachings are out there I wont disagree but you are simply adding to them by attempting to tear down anything God is doing through any of the people listed on your site. You say things like Jesus didn't care about the poor, far out, the loving creator of the universe doesn't have concern for his hurting children? He doesn't say to care for the least? He doesn't say the sick are the ones who need a doctor?

I pray you wake up to yourself or God wakes you up because you're wasting you're time discrediting good things rather than getting up and sharing the gospel, a gospel of truth and... LOVE.
Daniel

Re: I pray you wake up to yourself or God wakes you up

Postby Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:28 am

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 MKJV
(13) For such ones are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
(14) Did not even Satan marvelously transform himself into an angel of light?
(15) Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves as ministers of righteousness, whose end shall be according to their works.

Daniel, the apostle Paul didn't “take Christianity from a small sect to a major religion.” The major religion of which you speak is Mystery, Babylon the Great. How blind you are in your sins!

Are we attempting to tear down anything God is doing, or are we sent by Him to expose what is ungodly and falsely done in His Name? The fruits speak for themselves, which you can neither gainsay nor resist. The Truth always prevails and this is His Day of Judgment. He has come to put away all lies and liars.

Where did we say Jesus doesn't care for the poor, the sick, or His hurting children? You're a liar, twisting our words in order to condemn us, just as your fathers did with the Lord. But your time is up, Satan; your face has been unmasked and your stronghold thrown down False Love - Satans Last Stronghold - and you can do nothing but gnash your teeth.

Paul Cohen & Victor Hafichuk
Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Return to False Love - Satan’s Last Stronghold