“A baby otoh is not consciously aware they are doing anything wrong and it's that way with adults who don't practice God's standards.”
Not true, John. God's standards aren't hidden from men. The Scriptures altogether refute you. Read Romans chapters 1 and 2, for example.
But I don't think you'll hear or understand what Paul is saying, just like the unlearned and unstable souls Peter referred to who twisted Paul's words and brought destruction on themselves.
Your problem is that you think you understand and know things when you don't know what you're talking about before the Lord.
You don't distinguish between the true and the false. You talk about the false church and tares, then cite 2 Chronicles 7:14, which is addressed to God's people, the true Church and wheat gathered into His barn. The tares don't belong in His barn. Why do you seek to gather them contrary to God's edict to bundle them for the fires?
You say people shouldn't be held accountable for what they don't know, so why is it you're upset with the false church that doesn't know the first thing about the Lord Jesus Christ and taking up the cross?
You're in confusion because your eye isn't single, John. You haven't received the Holy Spirit. If anything, you received a strange spirit, a devil and minion of Satan that came to you as an angel of light. You yet need to repent.
Luke 13:1-5 MKJV
(1) And some were present at the same time reporting to Him of the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices.
(2) And answering, Jesus said to them, Do you suppose that these Galileans were sinners above all the Galileans because they suffered such things?
(3) I tell you, No. But unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.
(4) Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them, do you think that they were sinners above all men who lived in Jerusalem?
(5) I tell you, No. But unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.
Paul & Victor