Good to hear from you and how the Lord is working in your life! Many people who write us as you do, describing their hardships and struggles of this nature, don't realize the Lord is bringing them into His Kingdom. What appear to be bad signs aren't bad, and though hard, are good. Know He is guiding you and will bring you all the way as you believe Him.
Your prayers are being answered, not only by eventually giving you what you need, but also by giving you stepping stones that must soon be discarded for something better, something more substantial and permanent.
Concerning a fellowship in your area, we must reply as we do to so many others. There is no godly fellowship wherever you are. Decades ago, the Lord told me the earth was utterly bereft of righteous people of faith, of true men of God. I'm ashamed to admit I didn't believe Him. What about so many people professing faith? Are they all foolish virgins at best? Are they all the ones Isaiah prophesied about, those who had eyes to see but seeing, they couldn't see, and ears to hear, but hearing, they couldn't see?
Were there not others we didn't know about, as Elijah experienced when he complained to the Lord there was nobody left but him? “When the Son of man comes, shall He find faith in the earth?” Jesus asked.
After decades of exposure to the world, all we have found is a few solitary desperate people; empty, confounded, hurting, and frustrated; longing for reality, tired of the sham and hypocrisy they've been subjected to by big-time religion and all forms of men's religious works. Those coming have been spent spiritually, mentally, and physically by believing lies and being part of the works of men, the paths of the destroyer (Psalm 17:4 KJV). Thankfully, they've been awakened to the reality that there is something better for them after all; they need only find it. “Seek and you shall find....”
Satan's wages are not sufficient in the least. Belonging is not enough; men's praise and doctrine aren't enough; social benefits aren't satisfying. While most people just don't care, there are those here and there who are hearing the call of the Spirit of God commanding:
2 Corinthians 6:14-18 MKJV
(14) Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers; for what fellowship does righteousness have with lawlessness? And what partnership does light have with darkness?
(15) And what agreement does Christ have with Belial? Or what part does a believer have with an unbeliever?
(16) And what agreement does a temple of God have with idols? For you are the temple of the living God, as God has said, “I will dwell in them and walk among them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.”
(17) Therefore come out from among them and be separated, says the Lord, and do not touch the unclean thing. And I will receive you
(18) and I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.
Revelation 18:2-5 MKJV
(2) And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great has fallen, has fallen! And it has become the dwelling-place of demons, and a prison of every unclean spirit, and a cage of every unclean bird which has been hated,
(3) because of the wine of the anger of her fornication which all the nations have drunk. And the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her. And the merchants of the earth became rich from the power of her luxury.
(4) And I heard another voice from Heaven, saying, Come out of her, My people, that you may not be partakers of her sins, and that you may not receive of her plagues.
(5) For her sins joined together, even up to Heaven, and God has remembered her unjust deeds.
But recently, Maggie, people have begun to come from near and far. The Lord's Day is here; He has arrived and He is gathering His sheep and making one fold:
“And I have other sheep who are not of this fold. I must also lead those, and they shall hear My voice, and there shall be one flock, one Shepherd.” (John 10:16 MKJV)
Read The Gathering
Here's the church I now recommend to you, Maggie, if the Lord is willing that you should be a part of it:
Hebrews 12:22-26 MKJV
(22) But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
(23) to the general assembly and church of the first-born who are written in Heaven, and to God the judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
(24) and to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.
(25) See that you do not refuse Him Who speaks. For if they did not escape, those who refused him that spoke on earth, much more we shall not escape if we turn away from Him Who speaks from Heaven,
(26) Whose voice then shook the earth; but now He has promised, saying, “Yet once more I will not only shake the earth, but also the heavens.”
The Lord Jesus Christ is what everything is all about, Maggie; nothing and nobody else. He is the Truth and He alone makes free. Read and learn as you will. Believe, asking Him for His guidance and help. He will not
let you down; He has never let anyone down because He's Faithful and True. He can't deny Himself.