You're only guessing, though, aren't you? But we know the Lord hears us every day and if you don't know that, we certainly know He doesn't hear you because He doesn't know you and you don't know Him.
Yes, you are right; you are a sinner, and here's what our beloved brother says about sinners:
1 John 3:6-9 MKJV
(6) Everyone who abides in Him does not sin. Everyone who sins has not seen Him nor known Him.
(7) Little children, let no one deceive you. He who does righteousness is righteous, even as that One is righteous.
(8) He who practices sin is of the Devil, for the Devil sins from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was revealed, that He might undo the works of the Devil.
(9) Everyone who has been born of God does not commit sin, because His seed remains in him, and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.
1 John 2:3-5 MKJV
(3) And by this we know that we have known Him, if we keep His commandments.
(4) He who says, I have known Him, and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
(5) But whoever keeps His Word, truly in this one the love of God is perfected. By this we know that we are in Him.
No planks here Stephen; they've been removed, which gives us the right, sight, might, and opportunity to remove slivers from the eyes of others, as the Lord said.
We are also fishers of men. Bite our hook, bro; bite our hook; that which seems to be death will be life, but to refuse to be taken by the Great Fisherman will leave you in hell, in the deeps, where you presently reside, where we once were until we were taken in by His grace.
Clayton didn't say he was a prophet or other than human, nor did we accuse him of such. He just pretends the Matchless Life of none other than the Inimitable One, which is blasphemy, and which is a call to recognition...of his act and not of the One he, in the flesh, presumes to portray. Is that good? Not exactly. And you are an idolater to defend him - his fruit, which proves our point.
He isn't asking for glory or praise by word, only by act. He hasn't asked to be put on a pedestal; he has only decided to steal the Lord's pedestal, which is worse.
That's more than you can say for us, truly. Is there anything, Stephen, that you can say that is of worth to God and man? We know otherwise. You need to repent of your idolatry, but it seems your accommodations in hell are too pleasurable. So stay and see where they lead, and see you will, and then you'll realize how wrong you've been and how right we are.
Take the plank out of your eye and make it single because about now, it's awfully dark in there. Is your self-righteous bubble popped? Did you not know you had one and that you spoke to a mirror, hypocrite?