“Now hear this, O foolish people and without heart; who have eyes and see not; who have ears and hear not” (Jeremiah 5:21 MKJV).
Is there any point in talking to a fool such as yourself, Stephen? Not if we're expecting you to understand. God knows you don't and won't. Nevertheless, you need to hear these things in order to be judged by Him, while others are edified.
You say: “If you do not see the very same problems as I and millions of others have seen in the modern day christian movement then you will never.
We have nothing whatsoever to do with the “modern day Christian movement,” as you call it. I never have; I'm Jewish, and came to know the Messiah by His direct intervention. When I met Victor in Israel in 1979, he and his wife had been taken out of the religious works of men for several years already.
You say, in all ignorance: “The Pope/Vatican did not have problems with it, and they are supposed to be the head of the christian church worldwide aren't they?
The Pope and Vatican have nothing to do with Jesus Christ, and you wouldn't make such a stupid remark, identifying us as something we're clearly not, had you bothered reading about who we are and what we believe before opening your mouth. Victor Hafichuks TestimonyCatholicism wHaT tHe LoRd HaS dOnE wItH mE
“If you do not believe in the book of Hosea, please don't quote from it. If you do believe in the book of Hosea then you must believe when God said 'besides me there is no Savior' he was speaking the truth.
Who said I don't believe the book of Hosea? I didn't. All I said is what makes you
assume the book of Hosea is from God while the Gospels and Christ are not? The point of quoting from Hosea is that I believe what he wrote, whereas you don't. You don't believe him at all, or the testimony of God. And didn't I tell you that God IS our Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ?
“God nowhere ever says he and Jesus are one in the same. This is a creation of the church (trinity) to associate Jesus with God as as equal.
“NO ONE IS EQUAL TO GOD…
“God never said he was Jesus and Jesus never said he was God.
“For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given; and the government shall be on His shoulder; and His Name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. There is no end of the increase of His government and peace on the throne of David, and on His Kingdom, to order it and to establish it with judgment and with justice from now on, even forever. The zeal of the LORD of Hosts will do this” (Isaiah 9:6-7 MKJV).
“And I will pour on the house of David, and on the people of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of prayers. And they shall look on Me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for Him, as one mourns for his only son, and shall be bitter over Him, as the bitterness over the first-born” (Zechariah 12:10 MKJV).
John 8:56-58 ESV
(56) Your father Abraham rejoiced that he would see my day. He saw it and was glad."
(57) So the Jews said to him, "You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?"
(58) Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am."
John 5:18-27 MKJV
(18) Then, because of this, the Jews sought the more to kill Him, because He not only had broken the Sabbath, but also said that God was His father, making Himself equal with God.
(19) Then Jesus answered and said to them, Truly, truly, I say to you, The Son can do nothing of Himself but what He sees the Father do. For whatever things He does, these also the Son does likewise.
(20) For the Father loves the Son and shows Him all the things that He Himself does. And He will show Him greater works than these, so that you may marvel.
(21) For as the Father raises the dead and makes alive, even so the Son of Man makes alive whomever He wills.
(22) For the Father judges no man, but has committed all judgment to the Son,
(23) so that all should honor the Son, even as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father Who sent Him.
(24) Truly, truly, I say to you, He who hears My Word and believes on Him Who sent Me has everlasting life and shall not come into condemnation, but has passed from death to life.
(25) Truly, truly, I say to you, The hour is coming and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God, and they who hear shall live.
(26) For as the Father has life in Himself, so He has given to the Son to have life within Himself,
(27) and has given Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of Man.
John 14:8-11 MKJV
(8) Philip said to Him, Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.
(9) Jesus said to him, Have I been with you such a long time and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father. And how do you say, Show us the Father?
(10) Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father in Me? The Words that I speak to you I do not speak of Myself, but the Father who dwells in Me, He does the works.
(11) Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the very works themselves.
“And worshiping Him [Jesus], they returned to Jerusalem with great joy” (Luke 24:52 MKJV).
Jesus is equal to God because He is God. That's why His followers worshipped Him. There is no trinity. There is only one God, who took on human form and became our Savior because no man born in sin could fulfill the role.
“And He saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor. Therefore His own arm brought salvation to Him; and His righteousness sustained Him” (Isaiah 59:16 MKJV).
“And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was no one to uphold; therefore My own arm has saved for Me; and My fury upheld Me” (Isaiah 63:5 MKJV).
There is no trinity. Obviously you're not reading our writings, such as The Asininity of the Trinity.
“Jesus did not write the gospels. Where on earth did you ever hear or read that?
Never red, heard, or said it. What I asked was how did you know Hosea spoke for God, but Jesus didn't, or those who wrote the Gospels
? This is the second such occasion that shows how careless and irresponsible you really are. You don't pay attention to what's said and readily jump to evil conclusions, because your eye is evil.
“I have no issues with christianity or Jesus. I love Jesus very much. He did many great things here on earth just as all the great prophets and leaders of the Hebrew/Jewish nation…
“God is my savior.
You're a very confused man, Stephen. Here you are, making such statements while arguing against what you call Christianity and denying that Jesus is the Messiah, the Lamb of God Who died for our sins and rose from the dead for our justification. God is not your Savior and you aren't saved. Far from it.
“If a picture and a company name bother you, then you are very much entrenched in a religion that has created evil, suspicion and distrust in your life…
“And as far as your past problems whether they be adultery, pedophilia or whatever, God forgives us all.
You're also a very wicked man. You promote fornication and then say “God forgives us all.” You're not forgiven at all, because unrepentant and proud of your sin. You're not born of God - you're of your father the Devil. We say to you what Jesus said to the Jews who didn't believe their prophets, like Hosea.
John 8:42-45 EMTV
(42) Therefore Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would have loved Me, for I came forth and have come from God; nor have I come from Myself, but He sent Me.
(43) Why do you not understand what I say? Because you are unable to hear My word.
(44) You are of your father the Devil, and the lusts of your father you desire to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has not stood in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he tells a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar, and the father of lies.
(45) But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me.
Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichukwww.ThePathofTruth.com