How can you judge a christian pastor John Torrell?

Correspondence regarding various false teachers.
You can visit our false teachers section here.

How can you judge a christian pastor John Torrell?

Postby Peter » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:39 am

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

False teacher, John Torell?

The Path of the Destroyer?

What kind of headlines are these?!

I read your webpage today, and I just shake my head. This woman in Germany is apparently weak.
And your response and allegations is shocking. How can you judge another christian pastor like this?
I think I know the answer, but maybe you can reply - is it because you like the Zionist state of Israel?
Even the orthodox jews rebuke the state of Israel - because Israel is a spiritual one and comes with the Messiah, and not Benjamin Natanyahu.
Is it because Torell´s world view doesn't match yours? I can not come to any other answer.

Jesus is in the center in our lives. But, we know satan is deceiving us with lies and doctrines - and Torell is trying to expose them.
We are just people with limited understanding, as you are a prime example of?
Do you have a ministry - or just a simple website?
With your article, you come to destroy another pastor reputation. Shame on you!
Im christian myself, and I know John Torell a little, never met him, I reckon he has shortcomings, as myself have, and as you have, but your article is just a shame for the works he does for Gods ministry.

Do you have the truth, brother?

In holy anger,

Peter
Peter

Re: How can you judge a christian pastor John Torrell?

Postby Victor Hafichuk » Fri May 08, 2015 5:29 am

Peter, “the woman from Germany” and what she has had to say is irrelevant to our judgment of John Torell. We witnessed John preaching against the “Zionist state of Israel,” for example, of which preaching you obviously approve. No man of God would ever question Israel's legitimacy as a nation, seeing how He has resurrected it from the dead after two millennia as promised. (God may send His appointed vessel to speak against Israel's sins, of which there are many, but John Torell wasn't doing that.)

Your definition of “Christian” appears in error and faulting us the way you do is a fruit of your perverse understanding of what a Christian is. There's God's definition of “Christian” and man's definition. They are very different, and we prefer to “let God be true and every man a liar.” Hundreds of millions call themselves Christians yet have little or nothing to do with Jesus Christ.

The orthodox Jews you refer to are a brood of serpents that hole up underground and strike at anything decent or good that God does. These vipers refuse to serve in their country and especially in the IDF. Secular Jews risk and give their lives to protect this brood from slaughter by enemies who have sworn to destroy Israel and every Jew throughout the earth, including the self-righteous blackhearts in black coats.

What the state of Israel might be wise to do is expel them across the Israeli border to Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon or even the West Bank and Gaza (their choice) and just see how long they would last there with their righteousness. So go figure the irrationality, the stupidity of these self-righteous legalists. How foolish are you in your reasoning, Peter?

Do the orthodox Jews indeed “rebuke the state of Israel - because Israel is a spiritual one and comes with the Messiah”? How can you attribute wisdom and understanding of the spiritual to unbelievers who don't know the Messiah or His ways? Do you not realize the Messiah IS bringing the earthly nation as we speak? Do they not realize it? Of course they don't, and neither do you, because you do not know the Messiah; you are carnal and not spiritual. Not that I should condemn you for that, but I can tell you the truth, can't I?

“So then did I become your enemy speaking to you the truth?” (Galatians 4:16 MKJV)

And your reasoning is no better than that of the orthodox Jew or John Torell, Peter. It is anti-Christ, for it is Jesus Christ Who has raised Israel from the ashes, calling Jews back from all over the world, just as He had promised by the prophets of Israel He would do in the last days. This historic event of our day is nothing short of a wonderful and glorious miracle (a work of God that no man or numbers of men could possibly accomplish) - all backed by the Scriptures you have little or no understanding of. (See Israel Back in the Land, as Promised.)

If Jesus Christ is now gathering the earthly seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, then who are you to argue with Him with your faulty theology? Yes, they're in unbelief while returned to their ancient land, Netanyahu included, just as the prophets said they would be. They are all sinners like you, but God promised He would show mercy to them because though they are enemies for the Gospel's sake, they are the beloved for their fathers' sakes, as the apostle Paul declares:

Romans 11:25-29 MKJV
(25) For I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, lest you should be wise within yourselves; that blindness in part has happened to Israel, until the fullness of the nations has comes in.
(26) And so all Israel shall be saved; as it is written, "There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob.
(27) For this is My covenant with them, when I have taken away their sins."
(28) Indeed as regards the Gospel, they are enemies for your sakes. But as regards the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
(29) For the free gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

You, Peter, do not know the Lord Jesus Christ, nor does He know you. One day you'll realize how fortunate you are when He also shows you mercy as He is extending it to the state of Israel, those Zionists you think are so misled and troublesome.

Read Romans chapters 9 to 11 and by God's grace, you'll find it impossible to rationally deny the fact that God has intended to gather His people, the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, back to their ancient soil, which He long ago promised to Abraham, who didn't sin before Him. God keeps His promises to His faithful servants. This is something you don't understand. Why? Ask yourself. Better still, ask God.

Our hope is in the God of Israel, through Whom we've received the faith of Abraham and circumcision of heart in Christ. As His spiritual Israel, we welcome and partake in the restoration of the physical nation to His desired conclusion. Read Raising the Flag and Nation of Israel.

Do we have a ministry? Indeed, we do. Do you? What kind? Is it founded by men or by God? We know, don't we? Ours is Jesus Christ's ministry and by His grace we serve as He directs, including coming against the gates of hell called “churches,” and their hireling leaders, yours included.

In answer to your unbelieving question, we must and do have the Truth in order to serve Him in righteousness.

Your “holy angry” isn't holy at all, Peter; it is quite unholy. Today you've heard words that will either bring you the True Life of Jesus Christ, or condemn you as His adversary, as you've been. It depends on whether or not you receive His gift of faith. Which will it be - salvation or damnation? Consider; you choose between life and death. Better to choose life.

In His glorious service, with unfeigned faith,

Victor Hafichuk
Victor Hafichuk

Return to False Teachers