All the Disciples Died Horribly - David Wilkerson

Correspondence regarding various false teachers.
You can visit our false teachers section here.

All the Disciples Died Horribly - David Wilkerson

Postby June » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:47 pm

HOW DARE YOU TALK AGAINST GODS ANOINTED? DAVID W AND CARTER C Isiah WAS SAWED IN HALF AND ALL THE DISCIPLES EXCEPT jOHN DIED HORRIBLY, NOT TO MENTION ALL THE CHRISTIANS THAT ARE BEING MURDERED FOR THE BELIEF IN CHRIST AT THIS TIME HORRIBLY MURDERED, REPENT! LET GOD BE JUDGE IM DONE
June

Re: All the Disciples Died Horribly - David Wilkerson

Postby Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:00 am

The martyrdom of the Lord's servants, such as reported of Isaiah and recorded in the Scriptures of James and Stephen, were glorious deaths at the hands of those directly opposed to the Truth. David Wilkerson's death wasn't so - he died in car accident, killed by a stranger who knew nothing of David. It was a death like those on whom the tower in Siloam fell, of which Jesus said:

“Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them, do you think that they were sinners above all men who lived in Jerusalem? I tell you, No. But unless you repent, you will all likewise perish” (Luke 13:4-5 MKJV).

Why can't you see these things, June? Because you're blinded by sin.

Religion Meets Reality

Paul and Victor
Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Postby June » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:39 pm

you mis understood me i was defending that christians die horribly as well, the guy before me said that David did something wrong, you need to go re read that post, i defended DAvid and loved him since i was 9, how dare you tell me im blinded by sin. dont write me back to tell me your sorry,
June

Postby Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:19 am

June, we did not misunderstand you, but you misunderstood us, or worse, disagreed with us. You suggest Christians walking in faith die tragic deaths. No such testimony, doctrine, or example occurs in Scripture or life experience; God is Faithful to keep His faithful. You make God a liar because you are a liar. You have nothing whatsoever to do with the Lord Jesus Christ.

You make our case by defending David Wilkerson, don't you? If by his testimony, David leads people to believe faithful followers of the Lord die tragically, by “accident” or otherwise, as David did, then he spreads lies about God, Who is found to not be Sovereign Lord of all, after all, which is falsehood.

You are in witchcraft, June. Confess it or perish as did your hero.

Victor and Paul
Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Return to False Teachers