The answers to your questions are, for the most part, answered in our posting on the Worthingtons as false teachers. Nevertheless, we will answer you simply and directly here, while guiding you back to the posting for another reading - thorough and prayerfully. According to Hall, there are no born again believers on earth at this moment, including himself and his wife Joan.
Question 1: Do you believe this to be true?
No. Question 2: Are you saved and spiritually in the Kingdom?
“But God, Who is rich in mercy, for His great love with which He loved us (even when we were dead in sins) has made us alive together with Christ (by grace you are saved), and has raised us up together and made us sit together in the heavenlies in Christ Jesus” (Ephesians 2:4-6 MKJV).According to Hall the modern State of Israel is a fabrication of man, and not of God; he claims Jesus told him that during his quiet time (he calls it "the voice of the Lord within").
Question 3: do you believe Israel is just a man made fabrication, and will eventually be destroyed, just like other nations on earth?
No; the nation of Israel is a work of God, raised from the dead just as He promised He would do. Read: Behold, Israel and the Jew!God Keeps His Promises: The Jews in their Land of IsraelIsrael Back in the Land, as PromisedQuestion 4: Who do you believe the 144.000 are? Hall believes he will be one of them, and that this is the group of believers that has been restored to such an extend that they can never fall into sin again, while still living on earth. He believes ten thousands of early Quakers have already joined the number belonging to the 144.000, so in the end times this number will be filled.
Forget what Hall believes - he is living in the fantasy of his own mind. Every manmade religion believes they are the people of God, whether the 144,000, as the Jehovah's Witnesses believing the same as the Quakers about themselves, or the Catholic Church, which claims to be the
Church of God on earth. It's all presumptuous blasphemy. The Lord has His people, a mystical body, of which the 144,000 is a symbolic number of the firstfruits of Christ, the Israel of God. What bothers me about Hall and Joan is that they themselves are still not regenerated, not even to the first stage of salvation, where Adam and Eve where in before they fell. I asked Hall up front about this, and according to him the important task he will have in the endtimes and afterwards on the New Earth requiers thorough preparation; once the first person has entered paradise and later the Kingdom it will be much easier for other peole to become born again (in just 3-4 months instead of years and years) so Hall believes.
Question 5: What do you believe concerning the above?
Pioneers do blaze the way for others to follow, but other than this true principle, Hall doesn't have a clue what he's talking about and has nothing whatsoever to do with the Lord Jesus Christ. Every soul must strive to enter into the Kingdom and will only do so through much tribulation.
Hall is right, however, in saying he's not regenerated. Hearing that, therefore, you should flee, not spending another minute hoping to get something good out of a polluted well. Only a regenerated heart can preach the Good News and minister to and edify the Body of Christ, which body is composed only of born again believers, by which birth one becomes a member.
Ephesians 4:11-16 MKJV
(11) And truly He gave some to be apostles, and some to be prophets, and some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers,
(12) for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ.
(13) And this until we all come into the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a full-grown man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;
(14) so that we no longer may be infants, tossed to and fro and carried about by every wind of doctrine, in the dishonesty of men, in cunning craftiness, to the wiles of deceit.
(15) But that you, speaking the truth in love, may in all things grow up to Him who is the Head, even Christ;
(16) from whom the whole body, fitted together and compacted by that which every joint supplies, according to the effectual working in the measure of each part, producing the growth of the body to the edifying of itself in love.
Paul and Victor